• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Dalezobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: “Let It Rain” [ENDED]

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

DarkEye - 23 May 2015 01:46 PM
Lady Kestrel - 23 May 2015 01:19 PM
Abnaxus - 23 May 2015 10:06 AM

I really like darts because it`s the only sport that you can play with a beer in your hand Smile

After staring at some of these screen shots with no results, I could use a beer.

You’re on the right path, Lady Kestrel. After five beers, fresh ideas will start to pouring out of you. Laughing

YEAH, fresh ideas, like going for harder stuff

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

DarkEye - 23 May 2015 01:46 PM

You’re on the right path, Lady Kestrel. After five beers, fresh ideas will start to pouring out of you. Laughing

Nah.  After two I’ll be asleep.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 290

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

Beer or no beer, this quiz seems quite tough to me.  One dart board starts to resemble all the rest, LOL.  I’m always amazed at the folks who end up guessing like 9/10 correctly.  Talk about a perfect memory!

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

lakerz - 23 May 2015 10:56 PM

Beer or no beer, this quiz seems quite tough to me.  One dart board starts to resemble all the rest, LOL.  I’m always amazed at the folks who end up guessing like 9/10 correctly.  Talk about a perfect memory!

About this guessing business… hate to shatter your lovely fantasy but participants who rely on their memory won’t get far. I should know cause I am one. All the top achievers do lots of research, check sites and walkthroughs, youtube videos. They haven’t necessarily played the games in question.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 4254

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Karlok - 24 May 2015 04:00 AM

All the top achievers do lots of research, check sites and walkthroughs, youtube videos. They haven’t necessarily played the games in question.

Which makes their achievements even greater, I presume.
It’s harder to guess the screenshot from a game you haven’t played than from one you have played, right?

lakerz - 23 May 2015 10:53 PM

zobraks is the best game screen shot guesser of all time.

My EGO is rising (inflating, actually) to the Moon, but I’m afraid it’s not quite so.

At least one man is/was better than me - HandsFree (he beat me three years in a row back at MMFT*)
And there’s a whole bunch of them who are very, very good (to say the least) and who can beat me in the short run.
I’m good at marathons. Or I was good, as you like it.

*The first time the margin was 15 points (to the sum of 2000 and odd), but still he beat me.

Karlok - 24 May 2015 04:07 AM

Now look what you’ve done, lakerz. Hehehe…

The wino guy (by playing a student of physics who haven’t heard of Einstein ) did it actually.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 24 May 2015 04:09 AM

Which makes their achievements even greater, I presume.

I don’t know how you do it, but you and the other top achievers are very very good.  Now try doing the same thing for a voice quiz. I won the first one, didn’t I. Would have won the second one too if I hadn’t dropped out. Tongue

It’s harder to guess the screenshot from a game you haven’t played than from one you have played, right?

It’s a lot of hard work, so yes. I’m going to repeat myself: For me it’s much more *satisfying* to identify screenshots from games I’ve played, whether I recognize them immediately or have to do some research.

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Karlok - 24 May 2015 04:39 AM

Now try doing the same thing for a voice quiz. I won the first one, didn’t I. Would have won the second one too if I hadn’t dropped out. Tongue

Congratulations!

I don’t participate in voice/music quizzes since I know sh*t about voice acting & music in AGs (I’ve played only about 100 adventure games). Not to mention that I’m almost stone deaf .
Images are my thing.

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

You obviously haven’t met Bastich.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Of course lakerz has met Bastich. Lakerz was a regular at JA in Randy’s days and he participated in the quizzes Aya and Bastich posted.

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Bonsai - 24 May 2015 11:17 AM

You obviously haven’t met Bastich.

You obviously have met Bastich.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I have met everybody.

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

[img]Does anyone recall if a game: Touché: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer, ever was used in a quiz here? This is very strange to me because it’s not unknown game.I’ve tried to use it a few times, but never found a damn thing that would fit into one of my quizzes.

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

DarkEye - 24 May 2015 01:37 PM

Does anyone recall if a game: Touché: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer, ever was used in a quiz here?

Only five or six times.

In Enlighten me (by MoonBird), Inventory (by Diego), Don’t let the Sun go down on me (by Chrissie), Autumn postcard (by Diego)...

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

zobraks - 24 May 2015 03:28 PM
DarkEye - 24 May 2015 01:37 PM

Does anyone recall if a game: Touché: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer, ever was used in a quiz here?

Only five or six times.
In Enlighten me (by MoonBird), Inventory (by Diego), Don’t let the Sun go down on me (by Chrissie), Autumn postcard (by Diego)...

Wow! Thank you for such a detailed explanation zobraks.Gasp .I’m glad that quizmasters didn’t completely forget about this one!

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

You’re welcome, DE.

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top