• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AGSOTD

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

wilco - 25 May 2015 06:42 AM

Wednesday - Iznogood? - Puzzle

No need to put question mark next to my name, I have already committed to this.

diego - 25 May 2015 07:42 AM

Alright. I’ll do Sundays (that’s my fun day).

As long as its not Mondays Tongue

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 5045

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

chrissie - 18 May 2015 01:46 PM
DarkEye - 18 May 2015 12:37 PM

A nice addition would be, to make a day for the machines of the past, like: Atari, Amiga, Commodore 64…

Those machines precede my gaming years but I love the idea - anyone interested? Laughing

chrissie - I got you PM, but your mailbox is full!  Smile Dump some messages so I can reply.  Tim

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 5834

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

rtrooney - 25 May 2015 04:29 PM

chrissie - I got you PM, but your mailbox is full!  Smile Dump some messages so I can reply.  Tim

I haven’t had a full spring-clean yet Tim but I’ve got some space for you to reply now!  Smile

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Iznogood - 25 May 2015 02:20 PM

As long as its not Mondays Tongue

Talk about a gap in my musical knowledge. Gasp

Only by seeing that video clip just now did I realize that the Boomtown Rats are Bob Geldof’s group. For some reason I did not know that… and I’ve known that song practically all my life! Foot in mouth

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

rtrooney - 25 May 2015 10:31 AM

Casual Friday starts on June 19.

Just to let you know that Tim & I have arranged that I will post for the 1st two Casual Fridays in June until he is ready to take the reins!  Smile

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I just think it’s awesome that the forum tradition will continue! Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5045

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I was thinking the same thing. Thanks to chrissie’s help all six, or is it seven, daily posts will start at the same time.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

So… my first freeware post will be Monday 1 June right?

By my calculations I will be the first one to start the new regime, is there anything particular anyone wants me to put in the post about the new style of AGSOTD or shall I just charge in with the actual screen and comments and assume people will have read this thread?

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

That’s a no-brainer.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Intense Degree - 27 May 2015 04:15 AM

By my calculations I will be the first one to start the new regime, is there anything particular anyone wants me to put in the post about the new style of AGSOTD or shall I just charge in with the actual screen and comments and assume people will have read this thread?

Whatever you think is best.
I don’t think it is necessary with a long explanation, but a few words wouldn’t hurt.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Intense Degree - 27 May 2015 04:15 AM

So… my first freeware post will be Monday 1 June right?

I’m looking forward to your post on Monday Intense Degree & my thought was just ‘charge in with the actual screen and comments’ & only add if you feel inclined to!  Smile

We’re still missing a Saturday slot & my thought here was that maybe it could be a ‘free day’ for anyone to post but just warn us here 1st each week on this thread so that we don’t end up with more than 1 AGSotD that day? The suggestions for the week were just suggestions & therefore changeable BTW but some thoughts for Saturday were: FMV (a category mentioned already), children’s adventures, kickstarters, non-English games (which I thought could be quite interesting!) etc - any game that grabbed you that won’t potentially double-up with the offerings of the other 6 days!    Smile

Total Posts: 4253

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

I want to thank Karlok and Chrissie (once again) for supplying interesting daily reads for quite a while.
Great job Chrissie & Karlok!

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 290

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

It is pretty amazing and note worthy that the adventure scene of the day threads have been ongoing for such a long stretch.  While I probably never comment in them, I do enjoy them.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Hello guys and girls. I apologize for my absence, I’ve been in a motorcycle accident and have spent some days in the hospital. It’s nothing too serious, just a few fractures, but I’ll be in no shape to sit by a computer for a while. I’ll be back and happy to take on the duty of “cartoon sunday” once I’ve healed a bit, but it’s likely it will take a couple months. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you so much, Diego, for stepping up in my absence.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Dag - 13 June 2015 08:19 AM

Hello guys and girls. I apologize for my absence, I’ve been in a motorcycle accident and have spent some days in the hospital. It’s nothing too serious, just a few fractures, but I’ll be in no shape to sit by a computer for a while. I’ll be back and happy to take on the duty of “cartoon sunday” once I’ve healed a bit, but it’s likely it will take a couple months. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you so much, Diego, for stepping up in my absence.

Motorcycle accidents, scary stuff Meh  Get well, Dag

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top