• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoIronCretinJdawg445Lady Kestrelluckyloserwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Place The Character… Continued!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Next character:

Female punk rocker with a name that fits the musical genre.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Nope.

Btw, who’s Alyssa? What game is she from?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Cilia?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

The Rockin’ Dead ,Timothy

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Not Cilia.

And I also don’t know what game she’s from… Confused

Keep the guesses coming, I’ll wait a bit before giving hints or additional descriptions…
(Although you should know by now that I never use obscure titles, since I don’t know them either…) Tongue

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Advie - 07 September 2012 03:24 PM

Nada (MM)

Wow, my knowledge of adventure games is really bad. Frown
The only MM I can think of is Maniac Mansion, but I don’t remember a character being called ‘Nada’ there.

Again, not the character I’m looking for. And again I don’t know who you just mentioned…

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

8:50

man you know you are the coolest Moderator i ever seen, i even see your activities as member is growing not the otherwise and that is not the usual thing you see,
Recpect !

,\II/

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Advie - 07 September 2012 05:43 PM

man you know you are the coolest Moderator i ever seen, i even see your activities as member is growing not the otherwise and that is not the usual thing you see,

Actually, my activity now is close to what it was before the forum change in May (and thus before my wedding and honeymoon), but yeah, turning moderator may have had a little to do with it. Tongue

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

More clues perhaps?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

yup more hints Timothy, who is she that puck rocker girl ? interested!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Additional clue:

Female punk rocker with a name that fits the musical genre…

...and who is on a rescue mission with her boyfriend…

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i know Patti the a jazz pianist that goes on a rescue mission to save her boyfriend Larry, maybe she became a rocker later on.  Crazy

just kidding , i will figure it out i am sure Smile

is it Lost Horizon i mean KIM

P.S:edited !

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Not Kim from Lost Horizon. Not a punk rocker, and not a very “punk” name either… Wink

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top