Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

I can’t unsubscribe

Total Posts: 1718

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Hello,

I ticked quite a few threads on the list of threads you are subscribed to you can bring up from your personal menu. If I then click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ button underneath the list, I get an error message:

The following errors were encountered

This form has expired. Please refresh and try again.

Return to Previous Page

That is a bit annoying. The list also always shows a thread named ‘4’ that doesn’t exist. Ik links to http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/member/4 which is not a thread. Clicking on it gives the error message:

The following errors were encountered

The member profile you requested is currently not available

Return to Previous Page

in a new tab.

Can you fix this?

Total Posts: 6942

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Getting rid of that ‘4’ thread will be something Marek or tabacco will have to do, as I can’t unsubscribe you from that one manually.
I can do the rest, though. Can you PM me what threads you want to unsubscribe from?

Now Playing: The Last Express
Next in line: Cayne, Tex Murphy: Mean Streets, Gabriel Knight: The Beast Within, Portal 2, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Recently finished: Portal (3/5), Machinarium (4/5), Beyond: Light Advent (post-CPT) (2.5/5), Anchorhead (CPT) (4/5), Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala (CPT) (3.5/5), Violet (CPT) (3/5), Spider and Web (CPT) (4/5), Plundered Hearts (CPT) (3.5/5), J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars (CPT) (4/5), Emerald City Confidential (CPT) (4/5), The Stanley Parable (4/5), ASA: A Space Adventure (CPT) (3.5/5), Gone Home (4/5), Samorost 2 (3.5/5), Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen (CPT) (3/5), STASIS (4/5)
Anticipating: Asylum, The St. Christopher’s School Lockdown, Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure, Beautiful Desolation

Total Posts: 768

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

I just added a rule to my email to automatically delete all the notification emails the forum sends. Much quicker and easier than relying on features of the forum itself.

Total Posts: 6942

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

But that means you’ll not receive ANY mails any more. That’s not what tsa had in mind - he still wanted to be subscribed to a certain number of threads, so your option doesn’t help him…

Now Playing: The Last Express
Next in line: Cayne, Tex Murphy: Mean Streets, Gabriel Knight: The Beast Within, Portal 2, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Recently finished: Portal (3/5), Machinarium (4/5), Beyond: Light Advent (post-CPT) (2.5/5), Anchorhead (CPT) (4/5), Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala (CPT) (3.5/5), Violet (CPT) (3/5), Spider and Web (CPT) (4/5), Plundered Hearts (CPT) (3.5/5), J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars (CPT) (4/5), Emerald City Confidential (CPT) (4/5), The Stanley Parable (4/5), ASA: A Space Adventure (CPT) (3.5/5), Gone Home (4/5), Samorost 2 (3.5/5), Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen (CPT) (3/5), STASIS (4/5)
Anticipating: Asylum, The St. Christopher’s School Lockdown, Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure, Beautiful Desolation

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Indeed, I like the notifications but I had subscriptions to many threads that died long ago or aren’t interesting to me anymore. It’s nice to be able to get rid of those.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Two years ago I had a problem with unsubscribing and now it roars its ugly head again. When I try to unsubscribe from the Syberia III thread by clicking the link at the bottom of a page I get the following error: 

The following errors were encountered You are not authorized to perform this action

Help! Smile

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Nobody knows a solution?

Total Posts: 222

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

I’ve unsubbed you from that thread.

Now Playing: The Sexy Brutale, Enter the Gungeon, Headlander, Skyrim: Special Edition
Recently Completed: Syberia 3, Dishonored 2, Full Throttle Remastered
Anticipating: Next Beyond Good and Evil, Red Dead Redemption 2
Backing: Asylum, Psychonauts 2

Welcome to the AG forums! View the archived forums here »