• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Game Suggestions?

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2014-05-26

PM

Okay so,lately I cannot seem to come across a good game which leaves me wanting for more and eagerly playing it.  I keep getting games but I end up being disappointed in the end. Does anyone know of games with the likes of:

Gemini Rue,
The Blackell Series,
the Yahtzee series?

I will be eternally thankful for your help !

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Pikafak - 14 April 2015 03:32 PM

Okay so,lately I cannot seem to come across a good game which leaves me wanting for more and eagerly playing it.  I keep getting games but I end up being disappointed in the end. Does anyone know of games with the likes of:

Gemini Rue,
The Blackell Series,
the Yahtzee series?

Hi Pikafak, welcome to this lovely AG forum! What games disappointed you? so we can go from there on recommendations along with those you’ve mentioned already.  Smile

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

The first game that comes to mind is Resonance. It has similar art style to the games you mentioned, and it was published by Wadjet Eye games who published/built the Blackwell series and published Gemini Rue. There are a whole lot of other good adventure games, but like Chrissie says, it would be helpful if you state in more details what you are looking for.

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

My first recommendation would be to look at this thread, put together by Timovieman, which is essentially an online index of all the frequently asked questions, including a dozen or more relating to specific “Game Suggestion-type” inquiries.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2014-05-26

PM

chrissie - 14 April 2015 03:45 PM
Pikafak - 14 April 2015 03:32 PM

Gemini Rue,
The Blackell Series,
the Yahtzee series?

Hi Pikafak, welcome to this lovely AG forum! What games disappointed you? so we can go from there on recommendations along with those you’ve mentioned already.  Smile

Well I tried A Golden Wake by wallet eye games but it was nothing like the other games by this developer. Also I found the Shivah bit too short

Joined 2014-05-26

PM

SoccerDude28 - 14 April 2015 04:30 PM

The first game that comes to mind is Resonance. It has similar art style to the games you mentioned, and it was published by Wadjet Eye games who published/built the Blackwell series and published Gemini Rue. There are a whole lot of other good adventure games, but like Chrissie says, it would be helpful if you state in more details what you are looking for.

I’ll give it a shot! I’m into adventure, investigation and mystery sort of with regards gameplay, and I like retro styles best, but I can’t restrict myself really.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top