• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Thursday 02 April 2015

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Bill and Lela are good people, and I’ve always liked their enthusiasm for adventure games.  Bill has helped many people get through rough spots with advice and/or saved games.  (Yours truly has even written a couple of reviews for them.)

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 4254

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

It’s a small world. Which reviews are yours, Lady K?
Your preferences were always elusive for me since it seemed (to me) you had played almost everything there is.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Now what have I done… evil Duckman Karlok.

I’m sure they are kind, helpful, wonderful people. (Fluffy and Uranus are kind, helpful, wonderful too, btw.) I don’t know Mr. Bill and his wife. They haven’t helped me with anything. I haven’t met them. I have never talked to them in public or private. But when it comes to adventures they wear rose-colored glasses. I don’t trust anything they say about any game. Mr. Bill doesn’t write reviews, he writes propaganda.

Go read his review of The Sydney Mystery, play the game, and then tell me who posted the better review: Mr. Bill or AG with a score of 1.5 stars.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 4254

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Bad, bad Karlok…

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Yeah? I’m sure you’re right. Innocent

Quandary was solid, I always read their reviews because they provided all the information I needed to decide whether I wanted to play this particular game. But they were a tiny bit… eh… dull. Sorry.
I used some of Mr. Bill’s walkthroughs, but stopped reading his A+++ reviews and hardly ever visited his site.
Four Fat Chicks/Tap Repeatedly had a unique crowd with interesting, creative views and ideas. I think they still do, although the four chicks and the rooster have gone. I should probably visit them more often than twice a year, but they don’t discuss adventures much anymore.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top