• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Beckychrissiefurgotten

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz: Just Jukes - ENDED

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Great quiz! Now let me play something on Jukebox while I think about the answers… Wink

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Becky,
My PM sending limit kicked in.  All your answers except #8 are correct.

Diego,
Thanks for the music video.  Smile

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

DarkEye,
Your answer is correct.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

diego - 21 March 2015 06:30 PM

Great quiz! Now let me play something on Jukebox while I think about the answers… Wink

I’ve heard that this song was found on every Jukebox on the planet in the ‘80s. Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Becky,
13 is correct but not 15.

TimovieMan,
That link is blocked for me in the US, evidently because of copyright issues.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

In case anyone hasn’t noticed yet, I’ve been updating the scores on the first page.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lady Kestrel - 22 March 2015 12:19 PM

TimovieMan,

Bob Seger - Old Time Rock and Roll Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

I’ve almost forgotten how frustrating is that, when you know the screenshot but can’t remember from where.Smiley.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

TimovieMan - 22 March 2015 01:05 PM
Lady Kestrel - 22 March 2015 12:19 PM

TimovieMan,

Bob Seger - Old Time Rock and Roll Wink

Ah, yes!  It soothes the soul.  Smile

DarkEye,
The trouble with not remembering is that there are too many places to search for inspiration.  Tongue

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Uh, the power of number 19 “SK’s Dark Tower fans will relate”

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I don’t get you people. How on earth can you remember all those games from the tiny shots? In every quiz that has like 50 pics, I recognize like 2 and then a few more I’m quite sure I played but can’t remember what they were. The people here are insane. In a good way I guess.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

millenia - 22 March 2015 07:45 PM

I don’t get you people. How on earth can you remember all those games from the tiny shots? In every quiz that has like 50 pics, I recognize like 2 and then a few more I’m quite sure I played but can’t remember what they were. The people here are insane. In a good way I guess.

hard work and sweat Crazy

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I used to think like you, but then I realized that you don’t need to have played these games to answer a lot of the questions. Just lots of research Smile

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

SoccerDude28 - 22 March 2015 08:23 PM

I used to think like you, but then I realized that you don’t need to have played these games to answer a lot of the questions. Just lots of research Smile

Yeah, in this quiz I outright recognized a couple of the pictures, but after that it is a question of thinking of games that you remember featured some kind of jukebox, or a scene where there could have been a jukebox, and then trawling through pictures or youtube videos of those games.

Still my own score is nowhere near the top contesters, and I only check games I have played and where I’m fairly certain there is a jukebox, so I guess that someone is putting far more effort and time into this than I am.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Good memory is crucial for this.But in most cases you don’t need to recognize an actual screenshot, just the artstyle, and than do some browsing.And we are not insane at all, that’s something that we are practising over and over again.You need a lot of time for researching,(instead of playing games) but when you found that image, feeling is amazing!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top