• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DaleLady KestrelrtrooneySpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Syberia 2 saved games…?

Total Posts: 448

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

I have been playing the GOG version and was having an issue (still am, actually) with the cinematics, or cut-scenes, not having any audio. I contacted GOG support, and they had me do several troubleshooting steps which hasn’t yet resolved the problem. The game is still playable in every other respect…just no audio during the cut-scenes.

Anyway, after trying everything they suggested, I went back into the game to continue on where I had left off, and all my saved games had disappeared! I checked the saved games sub-folder in the game folder, and it’s empty!  Cry

I was just at the beginning of the 3rd World, or right after the train stops at the outskirts of the Youkol Village…well over 6 hours into the game!

Does anyone have a saved game of this point in the game, or can you point me toward a reliable source for them? I’d be ever so grateful!

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Total Posts: 448

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

You’re awesome Advie…..thanks! I take it this is a good site for any number of different games save files?

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Life is too short to reply 6 hours Sarcastic
Yeah, this site is reliable, and there is another one with more wide variation, which i remember needs registration 1st to let you download, but i could not seem to find on a rushy search.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top