• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Thursday 12 February 2015

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

My favorite world in Myst Exile is the Edanna forest, with its vines, flowers, roots, the trapped bird, the little squee, the strange creature swimming inside the pods, and the swampy area. The graphics look a little dated now, but you can almost smell the humid earth, the mushrooms and spores.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Wonderful, amazing, incredible. No words can describe my first experience of going through Edanna. I think I spent 10 minutes on each node just looking around, savouring every sight and sound.

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I loved the surprise of getting flung up into the canopy by a spring leaf and enjoyed manipulating the reflective flowers.  The latter was a great example of a traditional puzzle integrated into the game world.

The squee is such a cute critter.  I treasure the pewter one that was offered when I bought the game.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

While I liked the concept of Edanna as a whole, I can’t say that I found it more beautiful from Amateria….

Now that I bring back memories from this Age, the manipulate-through-flower lens riddle could well have been the influence for the Talos Principle! Tongue

Memoreble moments: Splashing the juice out of a melon flower by concentrating sun rays on it! Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top