• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Carles

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: “Once Upon a Time “[ENDED]

Total Posts: 4253

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Iznogood - 12 February 2015 06:31 AM

Now I’m just curious to see which games all the rest of the pictures are from, and especial to see which are from two titles that should not be mentioned before the deadline.

I can’t believe this. Why don’t you post the whole list and spoil the entire quiz?  Confused

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 12 February 2015 07:18 AM

Now I’m just curious to see which games all the rest of the pictures are from, and especial to see which are from Keepsake and Jurassic Park.

I can’t believe this. Why don’t you post the whole list and spoil the entire quiz?  Confused

I’d understand it if you’d already found the games Iznogood mentioned, but you haven’t. Anybody can use his info, just like I have.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Hey it’s ok!!!!I will not be giving any hints or additional images this time, so that litle giveaway can’t hurt! Neutral

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Karlok - 12 February 2015 07:22 AM

Now I’m just curious to see which games all the rest of the pictures are from, and especial to see which are from Keepsake and Jurassic Park.

I’d understand it if you’d already found the games Iznogood mentioned, but you haven’t.

How the hell do you know what I already found and what I didn’t find?!??

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 12 February 2015 07:24 AM

How the hell do you know what I already found and what I didn’t?!??

Okay, let me put it like this. If you did find the pics from Izzie’s two games, you haven’t told DarkEye about it (yet). Your name is not in the list at those two specific numbers. Tongue

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Do you really think it’s OK to post the answers in this thread (for anyone to see) BEFORE THE DEADLINE?
Jesus.

Karlok - 12 February 2015 07:26 AM

Your name is not in the list at those two specific numbers. Tongue

So what?

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 12 February 2015 07:28 AM

Do you really think it’s OK to post the answers in this thread BEFORE THE DEADLINE?
Jesus.

Are you talking to me? He didn’t post the answers. I still had to look for the right screenshots.

EDIT: DarkEye, please don’t count my two last guesses for the reasons Zobraks gave, I’m totally fine with that!

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Yeah, right.

Thanks for being dumb and spoiling the quiz, Iznogood.  Naughty

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 12 February 2015 07:28 AM

So what?

Well, I’m kind of confused. If you haven’t identified those two pics (yet), you’re not at a disadvantage. If you had already identified them, you didn’t submit your answers and you obviously don’t want to win.

zobraks - 12 February 2015 07:31 AM

Yeah, right.

Yes, I did. Why are you angry?

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

A person came up, gave up two answers before the deadline, and you’re asking me why I’m angry?

For no reason at all, I guess.

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Now stop arguing for a dragon sake!Or this thread will be locked!Smiley

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

If it’s OK, I can post additional names of the games. It won’t be a spoiler since you’ll have to connect them with the pictures, which is very hard (if you’re mentally retarded and/or don’t know anything about adventure games).

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

He didn’t supply any answers, he mentioned two games. I suppose I made it worse, but that was just for fun. I’m sorry you’re angry now. But you have done something similar in the past yourself in that other thread, you know. 

zobraks - 12 February 2015 07:41 AM

If it’s OK, I can post additional names of the games. It won’t be a spoiler since you’ll have to connect them with the pictures, which is very hard (if you’re mentally retarded and/or don’t know anything about adventure games).

Hehehe… I resemble that!

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Now I’m just curious to see which games all the rest of the pictures are from, and especial to see which are from two titles that should not be mentioned before the deadline.

Sorry, but I actually thought this was a pretty harmless little hint.

When I first saw the topic for the quiz, my first thought was that there has to be a picture from these two games. Not having pictures from them would pretty much be unheard of, and I thought that everybody else thought the same way I did.

Finding the actual pictures is however another question, and something I completely failed at myself Frown (and I didn’t what to solve it by using brute force)

DarkEye - 12 February 2015 07:22 AM

Hey it’s ok!!!!I will not be giving any hints or additional images this time, so that litle giveaway can’t hurt! Neutral

Thanks

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Karlok, I won’t answer to any of your comments/opinions in this thread from now on. I don’t won’t to be rude.

Iznogood, you did a stupid thing. Please don’t do it again (before 22:00).

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top