• News
  • Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 5428

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Too easy. Frown

PS: You can save PMs to your harddisk and make room for new ones.

If there’s one thing that makes someone look trustworthy, it’s an oversized cowboy hat.   Feria d’Arles

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

No response? It really is too easy this time. It is Myst.

If there’s one thing that makes someone look trustworthy, it’s an oversized cowboy hat.   Feria d’Arles

Total Posts: 2959

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

People here obviously don’t like EASY screenshots.

You’re right, of course, and the stage is all yours.

The human race is doomed to progress.
Tony Clifton

Total Posts: 1081

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Dangit, I assumed it must be RealMyst 2: The ReMystening or something sneaky like that.

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Sometimes a weenie is just a weenie.

Tony Clifton

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 11 December 2019 06:09 AM

There’s a wannabe weenie in the next pic…  Smile

Total Posts: 5849

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Phlebas - 11 December 2019 05:59 AM

Dangit, I assumed it must be RealMyst 2: The ReMystening or something sneaky like that.

Like Pyst. Grin There was something really sneaky in this thread in the past, but I’m not gonna tell what it was because I want to use it sometimes again.

edit: As for the screenshot, could it be that unofficial Day of the Tentacle sequel, Return of the Tentacle?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 7716

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

zobraks - 11 December 2019 06:09 AM

Weeninow.

it is just that no one expected* anything easy from you, that was actually the sneaky part; bc as much as i believed it was Myst i couldn’t get the courage to say it. Cool

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

diego - 11 December 2019 10:39 AM

edit: As for the screenshot, could it be that unofficial Day of the Tentacle sequel, Return of the Tentacle?

Nope. But thanks diego, downloading it now. Smile
And if I had known about Return of the Tentacle I would have posted this weenie one.

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Karlok - 11 December 2019 10:24 AM

There’s a wannabe weenie in the next pic…  Smile

I’m looking forward to learning what game that is.
Is it only me, or it has a teeny-tiny DotT vibe?

Advie - 11 December 2019 10:44 AM

it is just that no one expected* anything easy from you, that was actually the sneaky part

I had posted pictures from the likes of Syberia, Grim Fandango, The Longest Journey, Discworld (1), Escape from Monkey Island, Gabriel Knight 3, Sam & Max Hit the Road, Full Throttle, etc. in this thread, so this is not the first time the game was (ultra)EASY.

as much as i believed it was Myst i couldn’t get the courage to say it. Cool

Don’t be afraid to say what you think. Look at that kid from Andersen’s The Emperor’s New Clothes - he’s always been my hero.

Tony Clifton

Total Posts: 5849

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

zobraks - 11 December 2019 12:49 PM

it is just that no one expected* anything easy from you, that was actually the sneaky part

I had posted pictures from the likes of Syberia, Grim Fandango, The Longest Journey, Discworld (1), Escape from Monkey Island, Gabriel Knight 3, Sam & Max Hit the Road, Full Throttle, etc. in this thread, so this is not the first time the game was (ultra)EASY.

Stop the bull$hit - this was one of the easiest screenshot in the history of this thread. Grin But only Karlok had the guts to say that the emperor is naked.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Next pic:

Total Posts: 587

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Yes! Your turn, SpeedBo

Total Posts: 587

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

I’ll keep the easy ones going Wink

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!