• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Project Scissors: NightCry

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Henke - 25 April 2016 03:06 PM

Anyone besides me who have played through this one? I liked it.

Share more impressions, on my laptop ran like shit so saving for later or ps4. Embarassed

Total Posts: 419

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

nomadsoul - 25 April 2016 03:09 PM

Share more impressions, on my laptop ran like shit so saving for later or ps4. :em:

The characters are pretty fleshed out and you have a couple of entertaining murders that includes some rather fun chases.

The difficulty is old school (just like the first Clock Tower) in that you can’t save whenever you want, only at certain locations. That makes the horror aspects much better IMO. To get the “real” ending you have to have done certain tasks that you could have missed completely (if it’s your first playthrough then that is most likely the case).

The game do also save itself at certain points in the story so you have a “save-map” of each choice you have made so you can more easily figure out what you missed to do (or how you can do it differently to get a dead end). It’s rather similar to Zero Escape in that regard.

NP: A Link Between Worlds, Beneath a Steel Sky and Vampyr

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Henke - 25 April 2016 03:38 PM
nomadsoul - 25 April 2016 03:09 PM

Share more impressions, on my laptop ran like shit so saving for later or ps4. Embarassed

The characters are pretty fleshed out and you have a couple of entertaining murders that includes some rather fun chases.

The difficulty is old school (just like the first Clock Tower) in that you can’t save whenever you want, only at certain locations. That makes the horror aspects much better IMO. To get the “real” ending you have to have done certain tasks that you could have missed completely (if it’s your first playthrough then that is most likely the case).

The game do also save itself at certain points in the story so you have a “save-map” of each choice you have made so you can more easily figure out what you missed to do (or how you can do it differently to get a dead end). It’s rather similar to Zero Escape in that regard.

Thats reassuring if they hit the psx Clocktower level.
Is there mystery , lore attached or grim spiritual stuff.

Total Posts: 419

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

It actually sort of manages to mix elements of whodunnit with aspects of mythological evil. Almost like a combo of American Slashers and Italian Giallos. Both elements could have been developed further according to me but on the other hand it’s an understandable move that the game as a whole is rather short since its story is suppose to be played through many times.

NP: A Link Between Worlds, Beneath a Steel Sky and Vampyr

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top