• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445Lady Kestrelrtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Saturday 03 January 2015

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Cute isn’t it? A Bird Story (2014), by the same guy who did To The Moon. If you loved that game (I didn’t), you’ll love this very short story without words too. I’ll keep my opinion to myself. I smiled a couple of times though.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

If all else fails, the guy certainly has a career in narrating: Just listen to his voice in AG Season greatings!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Karlok - 03 January 2015 06:34 AM

I’ll keep my opinion to myself. I smiled a couple of times though.

How plain subtle a criticism can get?

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

diego - 03 January 2015 06:53 AM

If all else fails, the guy certainly has a career in narrating: Just listen to his voice in AG Season greatings!

I’d rather not. I skipped him the first time I watched the Season Greetings. I have this theory that a developer’s voice fits their games. Just listen to Tim Schafer! Smile Only somebody with Poki’s voice could create Edna. Al and Larry. Roberta and King’s Quest. Ragnar and TLJ/Dreamfall. Martin and Moment of Silence. Etcetera.

You can call me deluded, that’s okay. I know I’m right. Innocent

zobraks - 03 January 2015 07:38 AM

How plain subtle a criticism can get?

Thank you. Wink I do like cute though: Machinarium, Samorost, Botanicula. Spot in the Whispered World. Psychiatry for Abused Cuddly Toys. Journey of a Roach. Lilly Looking Through. But this one is too sugary and predictable for me.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top