• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What games are you currently playing?

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2012-06-04

PM

Thought this might be a nice ongoing reference of what everyone is playing at any given moment.

Just started Chaos on Deponia. Smile

Recently completed Deponia, Portal, Portal 2, Crimes & Punishments, and just finished Barrow Hill today.

Yours?

First registered in 2005. Original creator of: Place that Quote! - Adventure Game Sounds - Decipher the Anagram! - Name that Inventory! - A Face to Place!

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

I’ve just started playing The Wolf Among Us. My first Telltale game in years. Hopefully I’ll like this better than their previous efforts.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Currently playing “The Longest Journey” on ios.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Finished Murasaki Baby (interesting strange little - touch-only controls are a bit tiresome)

Partially replaying Phoenix Wright Trilogy - (3DS remake looks very good).

Also playing Book of Unwritten Tales and waiting for The Whispered World playthrough to start.

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2006-04-07

PM

The Walking Dead: Season 2 (i’m on the 3rd episode)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (this is probably going to be on my “I’m currently playing” list for a long time, but I don’t mind as it’s pretty amazing)
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (catching up on the AC games)
and..
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (I’ve played this numerous times, it just brings good memories and I still enjoy it. I’m squeezing one or two campaign missions whenever I feel like it)

Waiting for The Whispered World community playthrough to start as well.

Nobody knows what is gonna happen at the end of the line, so you might as well enjoy the trip.

Total Posts: 80

Joined 2013-02-02

PM

Currently replaying Syberia and playing Return to Mysterious Island (which I started just to be able to give it points in The Tournament- but it’s a great game and I played all through my vacation).

Just finished Discworld in the last community playthrough and waiting to start TWW in the next.

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

I started playing RAMA yesterday. I’d forgotten what a pain it was to find all those puzzle pieces. I finally found a bunch of them in the sewer, but found I couldn’t use them because they’re dirty. So now I have to find some way of cleaning them.

I’ll start playing Whispered World soon for the Community Playthrough.
Hopefully I’ll be able to keep up this time.

Total Posts: 87

Joined 2013-06-26

PM

I’ve been playing freebies Smile

Just finished playing A Date in the Park and Starbot.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

When the regular and casual community playthroughs finished, I managed to finally complete I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (which I started over a year ago).

I have now restarted Area-X (a game I’d also started playing over a year ago but hadn’t gotten very far in). Reached 3 of the 9 endings and am currently on the way to complete the second of four paths (and reach a 4th ending). That makes me nearly halfway there?

Professor Layton has been put on hold, the 3DS isn’t seeing much use at the moment.

And I’m waiting for two community playthroughs to start, The Whispered World and the casual Time Dreamers.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Well - just bought broken sword 5 - the serpents,s curse part 2 for the Vita and I’m playing it now. The game looks great and plays well too.

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2012-06-04

PM

Oh I just completed Episode 1 of The Silent Age. It’s good!

http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/27636

First registered in 2005. Original creator of: Place that Quote! - Adventure Game Sounds - Decipher the Anagram! - Name that Inventory! - A Face to Place!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top