• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure - Out on Steam and GOG

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2005-08-06

PM

Read the update, looks really good and impressive. Best of luck to you guys.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Burge - 12 June 2018 02:00 AM
Advie - 11 June 2018 12:08 PM

the guys four* fingers animation are over the top! (a little ‘hardly noticeable’ jump there once, but i am sure all will ready and perfect for the release)

Huh

HUh huh

a little jump, a little point when a finger moves from point A to point C without moving thru point B, in a glimpse.

Total Posts: 179

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

Advie - 12 June 2018 08:19 AM
Burge - 12 June 2018 02:00 AM
Advie - 11 June 2018 12:08 PM

the guys four* fingers animation are over the top! (a little ‘hardly noticeable’ jump there once, but i am sure all will ready and perfect for the release)

Huh

HUh huh

a little jump, a little point when a finger moves from point A to point C without moving thru point B, in a glimpse.

If you say so Sarcastic

Total Posts: 60

Joined 2017-08-22

PM

Can’t wait! Smile

I make stuff:
twitter @Mammothtree

and scream loudly:
https://signorojo.bandcamp.com/

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I have to say i didnt consider the thumb a finger at previous post(s) (as where i come from we do not!..  translation abd cultures prefernce can be a bitch, sometimes) i needed to calrify it to point out and to say that most of the cartoony adventures i recall (right the moment) relied on the 4 fingers character’s hands appearance (artwork and animation), but here at Gibbous, the five fingers (artwork and animation) looking just great and they do look awesome (no matter about the ‘jump’ i brought into attention, lol), it (the hand) feels supernormal, not swollen or ODD as at similiar previous attempts in diffrent previous occasions in adventure gaming , Great JOB.

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Thanks! Yeah, I only recently found out about the cultural implications of only having four fingers. Looking back at the dozens and dozens of characters, some might fall into that category, but what can I say, I really wanted everything to feel as diverse as possible Smile

Total Posts: 262

Joined 2014-12-25

PM

Incredibly soon? That’s incredibly vague. This month? Next month? October? When?

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

LittleRose - 09 August 2018 04:53 PM

Incredibly soon? That’s incredibly vague. This month? Next month? October? When?

I know. Not trying to be vague on purpose, honest! The Steam page just got approved tonight, it will be up for at least a month to gather wishlists. We’re still editing the tons and tons of audio, finishing cutscenes, testing… Really can’t be more specific than “soon”, sorry! But it is soon Smile

E: Changed it to very soon so it doesn’t sound misleading
Tongue

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2018-08-10

PM

This game looks so good it’s ridculous. I just watched a bunch of videos on your YouTube channel. Wish there were more with Nicu!

Every story has a crime.
http://weaverstories.wordpress.com

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2018-06-13

PM

Loved the latest trailer! Can’t wait Grin will it be out on GOG?

Currently working on The Graveyard Union: https://www.regzig-games.com

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Thanks guys! Yep, it will be on GoG.

Sharing the trailer again here…

...and here’s the Steam page. It would really mean a lot to us if you wishlisted it, even if you’re a backer and getting the game anyway. Apparently Steam’s hermetical and unholy algorithms take the number of wishlists into account, the more there are the more visible the game on launch. Thanks!  Smile

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Mr Underhill - 10 August 2018 07:09 PM

It would really mean a lot to us if you wishlisted it

Done!

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2011-02-13

PM

I’m always skeptical of comedic takes on Lovecraft, where the irony becomes a cover for dramatic apathy and a total lack of narrative momentum. But the visual quality of this is just too damned amazing; I’m sure your team wouldn’t have gone ahead with such perfect production values if there wasn’t any confidence in the script.

Wishlisted.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Mr Underhill - 10 August 2018 07:09 PM

Apparently Steam’s hermetical and unholy algorithms take the number of wishlists into account, the more there are the more visible the game on launch.

Ah. In that case, congratulations on being the first ever game on my Steam wishlist! Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

What stands out to me most from the trailer is the art. Game looks beautiful and kudos to the artist Thumbs Up

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top