• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

This War of Mine

Total Posts: 1078

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

This War Of Mine provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle. For the very first time you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout. At night you get a chance to scavenge nearby locations for items that will help you stay alive.

Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them to endure the hardships. During war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.

A sleeper hit,we’ll see?

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Concept sounds great.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Outstanding achievement for survival genre,some unique gameplay moments,most
engaging question is,can you really make it through the war or no tomorrow ?

Total Posts: 59

Joined 2012-02-15

PM

Pacing reminds me papers please but lots of moral choices on the way..
While maintaining relative wellness of characters keeps you busy enough random events helps create feeling of realistic war zone environment.One of the most extraordinary gaming experiences of the year.

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

I liked the intensity of the game that keeps you edge of your seat,have 3 life to keep alive and if you fail literally game over,means no loading screen but you have to restart.

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Updated to v1.2 now you can select starting group of survivors.Btw anyone played yet?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top