• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Wednesday 05 November 2014

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I’m glad Diego said yesterday that there’s nothing wrong with “I’m selling these fine leather jackets” in LucasArts games, because that’s more or less what this guy is doing in Tender Loving Care. I almost missed it, he’s in view for just a few seconds and I was paying attention to one of the main characters who was throwing a tantrum at the time.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I guess it’s “The 7th Guest” that’s written on his cap? Tongue

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Ask me about Loom started it all

BS2:

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

well before MI’s Ask me about Loom, all Sierra cast/heroes made a Cameo appearance at Larry III, and then Space Quest III with Sierra’s headquarters with ken and the two guys, and then that Larry made another at Iceman, all at (1989) just a year before MI.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 05 November 2014 10:11 AM

well before MI’s Ask me about Loom, all Sierra cast/heroes made a Cameo appearance at Larry III, and then Space Quest III with Sierra’s headquarters with ken and the two guys, and then that Larry made another at Iceman, all at (1989) just a year before MI.

And Larry’s great-great-grandfather made a cameo appearance in Freddy Pharkas.  Cool

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 05 November 2014 10:11 AM

I stand completely corrected, “started it all” was a poor choice of words Smile
(KQ2 also has that space quest intro segment showing up when you look at some rock hole or something)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top