• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieJdawg445nouramrfouad94

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Sunday 02 November 2014

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Time Paradox (1996) is a traditional 3rd-person fantasy adventure with a female protagonist. Sexy Kay travels through time to see to it that everything is as it should be. Something about evil Morgana trying to mess with time and I think Merlin made an appearance as well. The story is nothing to write home about though. The graphics are nice, everything else is kind of mediocre, which is probably the reason it’s an obscure game.

I like the talking rock faces in the screenshot, they look terrific and are well animated. Kay can adjust her outfit to the relevant time zone with one snip of her little finger, so she must have thought that boots and a bikini with sleeves were appropriate for the age of the caveman and the pterodactyls. Meh But it’s a joy to see her walk slowly from screen to screen and bend over to pick things up. She certainly knows how to shake and swing her seductive pixels.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 2060

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Do not show this game to John Walker!  Gasp He might got a heart attack or something.

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Doom - 02 November 2014 06:46 AM

Do not show this game to John Walker!  Gasp He might got a heart attack or something.

?????

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2060

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

John Walker from RPS Smile He regularly trashes adventure games.

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

And he’s particularly enthusiastic about revealing hidden misogynistic messages that are undetectable to the untrained eye. Doesn’t look like it’d take him long to find something to rant about within this game Tongue

This game has completely eluded my radar, gonna put it on my list! Thanks for the tip, Karlok Smile . 1996 was the peak of adventure gaming (imo), if the game is mediocre, I trust it’s still way better than a modern mediocre adventure Smile

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Dag - 02 November 2014 08:36 PM

1996 was the peak of adventure gaming (imo), if the game is mediocre, I trust it’s still way better than a modern mediocre adventure Smile

I don’t know about that… I’m not recommending the game.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Karlok - 02 November 2014 05:21 AM

Kay can adjust her outfit to the relevant time zone with one snip of her little finger, so she must have thought that boots and a bikini with sleeves were appropriate for the age of the caveman and the pterodactyls. Meh

I don’t know, I’d say she fits in pretty well with the locals…but I’m not sure what cavewomen wore in those days.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

It’s the Raquel Welch version of cavewoman.  Smile

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Karlok - 03 November 2014 05:34 AM

I don’t know about that… I’m not recommending the game.

Ah well, I can’t find a copy anywhere anyway. Seems to be a long forgotten game.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top