• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanchrissieGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 15 December 2016 04:03 AM

Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon are now available in the digital store and playable on the Xbox One.
Better yet is that Lost Odyssey is free until the end of the year. Awesome move by Microsoft.

Yeah I had both from the XBOX 360 era, and never had a chance to play them so I was delighted when I saw that, because my launch 360 finally red ringed and I wasn’t going to replace it.

Also I recently bought a new computer that came with a free copy of Gears of War 4, and I was pleasantly surprised 2 days ago that every Gears of War game (Gears 1,2,3 and Judgement) were available for me to download on XBOX One for free.

I give Phil Spencer a ton of respect for what he is doing PR wise to address what was a catastrophic XBOX One launch. Lots of kudos to him and the XBOX team, and god bless competition Smile
If only they would move away from trying to replace Steam as the digital store for Windows 10. I now have Steam, Origin and the XBOX store.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 15 December 2016 01:12 PM
wilco - 15 December 2016 04:03 AM

Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon are now available in the digital store and playable on the Xbox One.
Better yet is that Lost Odyssey is free until the end of the year. Awesome move by Microsoft.

Yeah I had both from the XBOX 360 era, and never had a chance to play them so I was delighted when I saw that, because my launch 360 finally red ringed and I wasn’t going to replace it.

Also I recently bought a new computer that came with a free copy of Gears of War 4, and I was pleasantly surprised 2 days ago that every Gears of War game (Gears 1,2,3 and Judgement) were available for me to download on XBOX One for free.

I give Phil Spencer a ton of respect for what he is doing PR wise to address what was a catastrophic XBOX One launch. Lots of kudos to him and the XBOX team, and god bless competition Smile
If only they would move away from trying to replace Steam as the digital store for Windows 10. I now have Steam, Origin and the XBOX store.

Yes, amazing value for owners, I got my first Xbox console when the S model was released.
Got Rare collection, Master Chief Collection, Gears4 (that offered all the previous Gears games), that’s just tons of value (not counting that some also come with PC version).
Games with Gld offering have also been better than the Ps plus free games lately

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Spencer is the man
Scorpio vs Switch next year
Good thing is if you own 360 library now digitally or physical, it will carry over Scorpio
Still MS first party sux
and third party are useless in performance

However 3rd party lead with Scorpio like Rdr2, Cyberpunk and Destiny 2 etc will create waves of flamewars and defection

Dont know how Sony will tackle that disparity

wilco - 15 December 2016 01:39 PM

have also been better than the Ps plus free games lately

There is plenty of indie junk to dispose of Tongue

Btw Ps4 killer app Letitdie render all freestuff useless
Plus demos like yak6/nier2

Ps4 is jap games heaven

letitdie with yosp

Nier action starts at 35:34

Letitdie>re7>nioh>nier>horizon>persona5>Grush2

Thats some killer lineup

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Let it Die not available in The Netherlands lol.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Origami - 16 December 2016 03:29 PM

Dude make US account already
Dload from US store and switch to any of your reg and play from that account

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Origami - 16 December 2016 03:29 PM

It’s a strange list of countries that can get it.

LET IT DIE is currently available in the following territories:

United States of America Canada Australia New Zealand Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic France Germany Greece Hungary Iceland India Ireland Israel Italy Malta Romania Slovakia Slovenia South Africa Spain UK Ukraine

If you are outside of these territories, you will not be able to download the game. We are currently considering additional regions and will update everyone as soon as we have official information to share. Thanks for your patience and understanding.”

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I can’t understand why only those countries, makes no sense.

Currently backing up PS4 to change the hard drive, it’s the slowest thing I’ve seen, it’s been going for 2h, says it still has 3h to go…

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

DW9 going open world

wilco - 16 December 2016 06:51 PM

I can’t understand why only those countries, makes no sense.

Currently backing up PS4 to change the hard drive, it’s the slowest thing I’ve seen, it’s been going for 2h, says it still has 3h to go…

Not even Japan Tongue

ps4pro must see, damnnnn

Jetengine, printer, vacuum cleaner you decide

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

For Honor single players have quality VAs and cutscenes

Gonna rent it , wasnt planning on playing it

Edit

@wilco

Nier new trailer

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Executives at Warner Bros. decided to axe the Suicide Squad game earlier this month following a long period of turbulence at WB Montreal, according to three people familiar with the studio. The game, which would star DC Comics’ eponymous band of anti-heroes, had been in development for at least two years. Hints of its existence had been floating around for just as long. I’ve heard it was a co-op game—and that it failed to impress Warner Bros. management during greenlight meetings—but not much else.

There is, indeed, a new Batman game in development, and there’s a twist: The story takes place in the not-too-distant future, and the primary protagonist is actually the original Batman’s son. The city will not only be bigger, but will actually show more signs of Gotham’s population than ever before, meaning the ‘city has been evacuated’ plot thread is being left by the wayside (which is smart, because my primary concern with the latter Arkham games is just how empty and lifeless the world feels). The story will also not unfold in the span of a single night (day and night cycles, perhaps?). It’s unknown if the Batmobile will be playable, but it’s said we’ll have access to the Batcycle. As you progress throughout the game, players will have the opportunity to upgrade the Batcave.

Next game is the Damian Wayne game.

- has been greenlit last summer
- 10 years in the future (I think our future from 10 years now, not quite Batman Beyond)
- Bruce is old and has a beard
- harness on his leg
- uses a walking stick
- is mentoring Damian Wayne to be the new Batman
- Damian has a Batbike
- lots of great characters and also new ones, lot’s or redesigns, like Black Mask being a female
- Dick’s in it, has a shaved head
- some other villains are Flamingo, Poison Ivy and White Rabbit(old, looks like a granny)

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 18 December 2016 10:35 AM

Nier new trailer

Platinum delivering
Demo will be out this week.

A Switch game showing up:

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 19 December 2016 12:47 PM

Missed the joke Tongue

http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/8544/P75/#126617

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

nomadsoul - 19 December 2016 02:05 PM

Missed the joke Tongue

Goes to show how little we care about what you have to post.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Origami - 19 December 2016 02:20 PM
nomadsoul - 19 December 2016 02:05 PM

Missed the joke Tongue

Goes to show how little wecare about what you have to post.

Lol you are not even qualified to compare with wilco as a friend and a gamer
Dont meddle in our chat
Thanks

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

nomadsoul - 19 December 2016 02:50 PM

Lol you are not even qualified to compare with wilco as a friend and a gamer
Dont meddle in our chat
Thanks

Don’t make me get the frying pan out. You’re posting on a public forum, not having a private chat with wilco.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top