• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Disappointed in adventure games kick starting.

Total Posts: 37

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Like many fans I was super excited when adventure game kickstarters got in full swing. Moebius, Tesla Effect, Cyan’s game, Dreamfall Chapters etc.

But so it seems like it’s been awhile since Moebius and Tesla Effect were released and I still have not received physical rewards, such as the big box versions for each. And signed art or posters and whatever else.

I’m curious if these will ever be delivered, I have written messages on kickstarter asking about them and haven’t heard back. As a $250 backer to these, beginning to feel taken advantage of. Obviously no one forced me to drop that much but I expected appropriate fulfillment. And maybe it will still happen but I’m beginning to wonder since it really shouldn’t take that long to produce these items.

Anyone else feel similar or am I being unreasonable?

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

If you pledged enough to get physical goodies from Pinkerton Road, I think you’ll get them only after Gabriel remake is released. It’s surprising that Tesla Effect goodies haven’t been sent though, but I do know at least Broken Sword 5 has already sent most of it.

Total Posts: 37

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

You know if the Tesla Effect physical rewards were sent out or see you just speculating?

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

No, I’m just surprised they haven’t sent them. I’ve never backed anything on physical level, but I do know some of the projects have sent out their rewards already, but it has often taken a couple of months after the project has been released.

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Big Finish Games’ physical rewards weren’t due to be released until Fall (in the US of course) and that’s only recently arrived. All the physical rewards for TE are being sent in one go to save on postage. On the forum it has been said that there’s been a bit of a delay on one physical item (don’t know which) which hasn’t helped.
I don’t doubt for one second that BFG will be dispatching everything as soon as they can.

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I want my Tex Murphy shot glass!! Smile

Did everybody receive the Broken Sword game and shirt? I haven’t received anything, maybe I should dig why…

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

If I recall right BS stuff should have been sent, or at least some of it. I think there was some update way back, that said that all the stuff that hasn’t been sent will be sent as soon as people in question make sure they have right info in their records so that they can sent the stuff.

And now that I’ve been wondering it further, I think they postponed Tesla Effect until they get Linux version up and running, so that they can sent out everything at the same time. It’s mostly in the hands of the video codec devs, who didn’t manage to get their Linux version out in time.

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Yep, I’ve got my Broken Sword Big Box and T shirt!

Both are still in the wrapper as I already have the game digitally and have lost weight since providing my T Shirt size so it will be too big! Anyone got an unopened L they want to swap for XXL?!?!?!?

Pinkerton Road stuff is not due until release of GK remake as has been said above.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Mmm, I have to look for a way to contact Revolution, maybe I should have gotten the goods already. Don’t really care about the game box but I want that shirt…

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

I’ve also received all my BS5 items. I was at the 100 dollar tier (shirt + game box).

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

It’s correct that Pinkerton’s goodies are going out after GK releases. The email about t-shirt sizes just went out a few days ago, did you get that Phod? If not try logging into Kickstarter, when I did I had a notification at the top of the screen telling me to complete my survey.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top