• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Charophycean

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

XON - Puzzle adventure game for android

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-12-26

PM

Did anyone here played XON? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imagofx.xonep01
I would like to hear what you think about it!

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2012-06-04

PM

Just installed it. It’s pretty nice!

First registered in 2005. Original creator of: Place that Quote! - Adventure Game Sounds - Decipher the Anagram! - Name that Inventory! - A Face to Place!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-10-03

PM

Played episodes 1 and 2, great games! The graphics are really good and I liked the puzzles. The game’s got a Myst vibe to it… waiting for episode 3!

Total Posts: 131

Joined 2014-04-11

PM

Is it also for iOS?

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-12-26

PM

OrionO - 05 October 2014 01:37 AM

Is it also for iOS?

Nope. Maybe in the future…

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2012-06-04

PM

Just got around to finishing this. Highly recommended. Great fun if you’re a Myst lover! Cool graphics, mechanics, movement and sound effects. Short and sweet, nothing too difficult, and some nice puzzles. Might buy episode 2.

First registered in 2005. Original creator of: Place that Quote! - Adventure Game Sounds - Decipher the Anagram! - Name that Inventory! - A Face to Place!

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2013-04-25

PM

Game was enjoyable, but I did manage to break the game. I couldn’t figure out the double door puzzle so I ended up traversing the rocks on the right side to get inside to activate the steam thing and orb. Don’t remember if I was able to get out. At some point in the moving platforms I fell off into the black area under it, and got stuck in a black hole I couldn’t get out of. So I had to restart the game from scratch a few times as a result.

How long is episode 2?

Games Played: Ace Attorney (PW 1-3, Apollo Justice, Miles Investigation), Hotel Dusk and Last Window, Professor Layton (Curious Village, Diabolical Box, Unwound Future, Lost Specter), 999 and Zero Escape, Walking Dead S1-2, Trace Memory, Area-X, Time Hollow, Ghost Trick, Indian Jones FoA   Currently Playing: Portal 2, PL - Miracle Mask, Dangan Ronpa

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top