• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Saturday 27 September 2014

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Robot City (1995) is based on Asimov’s famous Three Laws of Robotics. You’re one of two humans in Robot City, where a murder was committed. And of course you’re a suspect, cause robots are unable to harm a human being. Smile  Prove your innocence and unravel the mystery. I loved Asimov’s books when I was younger, read most of them. So I simply had to play this adventure.

It’s a nice game with a good story and several endings based on your dialogue choices (I only saw one ending), but how I wish it had been a text adventure. Would have been perfect, the repetitive graphics don’t add much and just try mapping a city which for reasons unknown changes all the time! Absolutely infuriating for someone with my sense of direction.

Still, recommended for people who love Asimov.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

ROBOSTRUCK!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I’ve started reading Asimov in my adult years only and I think it still awesome (I know in teen years fandom is a lot bigger thing). Only read a few robot books so far, thinking of actually following his recommended “reading order” and going through all of the books. I really like his style of writing, it’s pretty dry but it’s smooth and somehow still warm and funny. I’ve read some of the novels in English and some in Finnish and at least the translations I read captured his style pretty well, have to remember the translator for future use.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top