• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Wednesday 10 September 2014

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

TimovieMan - 10 September 2014 04:20 PM
Karlok - 10 September 2014 06:43 AM

I’m not doing a ship series.

Not even if we ask politely and provide a fitting song??? Innocent

Make that The Four Musketeers! Also.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Okay.

Just remember that the four of you asked for it.  Naughty

Oh, and that song was not fitting.  Tongue

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

diego - 10 September 2014 04:24 PM

Make that The Four Musketeers!

Does that make me D’Artagnan? Gasp Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

TimovieMan - 10 September 2014 04:57 PM
diego - 10 September 2014 04:24 PM

Make that The Four Musketeers!

Does that make me D’Artagnan? Gasp Cool

Uhh… sure. That can be arranged. Unless you want the role of Richelieu. (you’re the admin, and all that…) Tongue

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

diego - 10 September 2014 05:13 PM

Unless you want the role of Richelieu. (you’re the admin, and all that…) Tongue

I may be a large ham myself, but I don’t think I can top Tim Curry at that. Or Charlton Heston or Christoph Waltz for that matter. Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 10 September 2014 04:57 PM

Okay.

Ahh… the sea! (now there’s a fitting song!)

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Becky - 10 September 2014 03:14 PM

When the movie was a tremendous hit, the game then reappeared on store shelves and, from what I could tell, sold quite well.

I don’t know why Cyberflix wasn’t more successful apart from couple of relatively obscure adventure games. I recently briefly played Dust and thought it was very innovative, but demanded a lot of patience (but I’ll certainly play it again). The other game I played is RedJack, and found it truly groundbreaking at the time of release, in terms of free-roaming 3D world, maintaining the cartoon appearance.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top