• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DaleKeybordzzobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Pathologic remake on Kickstarter

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I was terribly interested in the original Pathologic when I heard about it (much later than it was originally published in 2005) but I never got myself to play it, I have purchased it though.

It is a first person survival adventure about a mysterious epidemic in a remote town and seems like it’s really something else.

The kickstarter page can be found here.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I’m on the same boat, have the game, never played it… but I heard a lot of good things about it. Now I don’t know if I should wait for the remake.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I never got very far in the original Pathologic, the gameplay just wasn’t very appealing and it just didn’t manage to grab me in. I’ve installed it twice and uninstalled it both times after an hour.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

tomimt - 04 September 2014 11:43 AM

I never got very far in the original Pathologic, the gameplay just wasn’t very appealing and it just didn’t manage to grab me in. I’ve installed it twice and uninstalled it both times after an hour.

I installed it once, played for 4 hours and then never looked back. It had nice
ambience though.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I think I will try out the original game at some point soon (a relative term perhaps especially in my case) since I already have it, but it is hard with all these remakes as you could just wait for the newer, hopefully more polished product. Though I am not sure about the ways this team intends to improve the game and I don’t really want to read too much about it either because I am sensitive to spoilers and it already is a game I’ve decided to play.

I know a lot of people really praise the game for some of its aspects and I definitely want to be able to say something about them myself.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top