• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: “Let’s Trade”[ENDED]

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

On the contrary .. Thanks to you Darkeye for running this quiz again Thumbs Up, my first two have been great, and in both you have been in charge. I had a lot of fun and I’m already looking forward for the next. And congratulations SweetDalilah, chrissie & Karlok. I can not believe I reached the third place.. yeah!!!

Just one small thing: this was not very difficult? I don’t even want to imagine how it would be a difficult quiz. Neutral

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Congratulations SweetDalilah on an impressive score! & wow! I can’t believe I came 2nd - I have to thank DarkEye’s clue for that & the rooftops of Sardinia! Thank you DarkEye for another very enjoyable quiz - now I need to go & catch up with the Angelica Weaver CPT!

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

delete

]

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Btw anyone notice that"kinda hint"for No4?
“wanted to give you some clues for the No.4, but can’t find anything useful…”
he he Smile

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Thanks for the quiz, DarkEye. Cool
It’s a shame I came in too late to participate (as always happens in these first-post quizzes)... Meh

Congrats to SweetD for winning another quiz! Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Thank you Tim, next one will be PM. Smile

Total Posts: 5594

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Congratulations, SweetD, and thank you for the quiz DarkEye!

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

DarkEye - 03 September 2014 04:20 PM

Thanks!

Although I won’t get any special mentions and consolation prizes then… Tongue Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

TimovieMan - 03 September 2014 04:36 PM
DarkEye - 03 September 2014 04:20 PM

Thanks!

Although I won’t get any special mentions and consolation prizes then… Tongue Grin

But you can’t be sure about that. Grin

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

this was a great quiz, and very good job!  I would look all the time at the pictures and see who got them and after seeing the answers, would go up and look at them again and smack my head thinking… I should have known that!  Very much fun! Thanks so much for posting it.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

mbday630 - 04 September 2014 07:05 AM

this was a great quiz, and very good job!  I would look all the time at the pictures and see who got them and after seeing the answers, would go up and look at them again and smack my head thinking… I should have known that!  Very much fun! Thanks so much for posting it.

I’m glad you liked it Wink more fun still to come-stay tuned Tongue Tongue

Total Posts: 7445

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Hey, I ended third/fourth place?? Wow! I’m pretty bad at recognizing screenshots. Would never have happened in a PM quiz. Shifty Eyed But this is fun and I’m very much looking forward to your big PM quiz, DarkEye.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Karlok - 04 September 2014 10:32 PM

Hey, I ended third/fourth place?? Wow! I’m pretty bad at recognizing screenshots. Would never have happened in a PM quiz. Shifty Eyed But this is fun and I’m very much looking forward to your big PM quiz, DarkEye.

Yo Karlok! Even I was positively surprised with your atomic start, if I’m honest Grin
I think that you’re getting better and better with every quiz & same goes to Renacimiento.

Total Posts: 7445

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

DarkEye - 05 September 2014 12:04 AM

Yo Karlok! Even I was positively surprised with your atomic start, if I’m honest Grin

Really? I’m devastated! 

I think that you’re getting better and better with every quiz

Eh… no, I’m not. Sorry.  Cry

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top