• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretinJdawg445Lady KestrelTimovieManwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Sunday 10 August 2014

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

A screenshot from the hospital in The Cat Lady (2012). One of my favorite parts of the game, with the nurses, fellow patients, and that soft-voiced creepy doctor. A unique game with fantastic graphics and a real strong story.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Strangely enough, I was thinking of replaying TCL just today!!
Grin

Surely one of the 2-3 best I played in rescent years and perhaps one of my favorite adventure games ever. Loved the graphics, the music, the atmosphere, the story (had some minor mistakes, but a nice one nevertheless), the voice acting…In fact, almost everything except the controls. It could have easily been a P&C instead.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

That screenshot makes me think of Waltz with Bashir (which is a pretty good film, btw).

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Yes, it does. I have Waltz with Bashir on DVD. Awsome. I was on holiday when the massacre at Sabra and Shatila ocurred. I remember discussions with other people over dinner in a restaurant, everybody was shocked. I’ve hated that Sharon ever since. Israel has learned nothing.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

The Cat Lady is the most memorable game I’ve ever played, it was one I just downloaded out of curiosity thinking I probably wouldn’t like it - I was hooked from the start but had to leave it after a few hours as it was so intense but also so absorbing I just had to go back later. My favourite part is the chapter where Susan intermittently recites her poetry.

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Karlok - 10 August 2014 01:26 PM

Israel has learned nothing.

.........and neither have you Karlok so keep your damn mouth shut. We are talking gaming.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

what is the wrong with you Bonsai?  strange , I didn’t expect this from you?

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Bonsai - 10 August 2014 09:46 PM
Karlok - 10 August 2014 01:26 PM

Israel has learned nothing.

.........and neither have you Karlok so keep your damn mouth shut. We are talking gaming.

Too close for comfort? Deny the facts all you like.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Wow, can we keep things pleasant, please?

If you want to discuss the Israel-Palestine conflict, then take it to Chit-Chat.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 11 August 2014 06:58 AM

If you want to discuss the Israel-Palestine conflict, then take it to Chit-Chat.

heh, believe me this is the last thing you want at your site.

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Or any other place, for that matter.

But we can still have a discussion about whether there is God or not and which religion is the right one.
It’s an AG forum after all, so why not?

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Wow, can we keep things pleasant, please?

I don’t want to discuss the current conflict and I have not been unpleasant.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 11 August 2014 08:59 AM

But we can still have a discussion about whether there is God or not and which religion is the right one. It’s an AG forum after all, so why not?

My religion is the right one. My God or my non-God is the right one.
Everybody else is wrong. Poor misguided people.

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Advie - 11 August 2014 08:55 AM

Exactly my point Advie.  I’ve seen this issue practically destroy forums and turn friends into enemies. Not what you want here.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

TimovieMan - 10 August 2014 12:09 PM

That screenshot makes me think of Waltz with Bashir (which is a pretty good film, btw).

I had a look Tim & see what you mean about the graphics - the film looks interesting too but I can’t help thinking you should never have mentioned it!

Total Posts: 117

Joined 2006-12-03

PM

Bonsai - 11 August 2014 09:54 AM
Advie - 11 August 2014 08:55 AM

Exactly my point Advie.  I’ve seen this issue practically destroy forums and turn friends into enemies. Not what you want here.

Moreover, it’s hard to remedy the combination of arrogance and silliness.
(“Too close for comfort? Deny the facts all you like.”)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top