• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445SpeedBozobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Duke Grabowski, Mighty Swashbuckler! Point-and-click fun! Kickstarter

Total Posts: 114

Joined 2007-08-24

PM

Duke’s discounted to ~$2, and seems every buck counts at the moment… some excerpts from a recent Kickstarter update:

Gene Mocsy is moving on from Venture Moon. I hope he will continue making great games, but last we spoke that was not necessarily what he was going to do. Join me and wishing Gene good luck in whatever endeavor he takes on next and in thanking him for all the great work he did to make Duke a reality. Thanks Gene!

In other not bad, but not great news is that Duke Grabowski: Debonair Corsair is on hold until we sell a certain number of units. Alliance wants the first episode to prove it is a success before funding the follow up. And you can help with that if you so chose because Alliance has discounted Duke to $2 and the sales are picking up. If you all told all your family, friends and acquaintances about the game that could really help. Mean time Venture Moon and Alliance will continue to promote the game as much as we can.

But have no fear that I won’t be doing any more game because I am in negotiations to make another non-Duke game while we wait for Duke numbers to reach our goal. I can’t go to much into it because nothing is official, but I can say it is an idea that is very close to my heart.

Total Posts: 294

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

That sounds to me like Vampyre Story 2 or something related to Vooju Island. What else would he need to negotiate for?

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-12-08

PM

BitingWit - 03 May 2017 11:57 AM

That sounds to me like Vampyre Story 2 or something related to Vooju Island. What else would he need to negotiate for?

r

Bill Tiler creates great art in terms of backgrounds, characters, animation etc. but unfortunately his games lacks good plot, design and most of them are just plain boring to play.

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

tom - 03 May 2017 01:56 PM
BitingWit - 03 May 2017 11:57 AM

r

Bill Tiler creates great art in terms of backgrounds, characters, animation etc. but unfortunately his games lacks good plot, design and most of them are just plain boring to play.

Yea, he really needs good writer and solid design team around him.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

tom - 03 May 2017 01:56 PM

I have to agree with this. Duke looks decent, albeit the character models are horrendous, but the script is just isn’t funny. It tries hard, as it’s throwing jokes left and right, but nothing really hits the target. I can’t say anything about puzzles yet, as I’ve given it only 20 minutes.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top