• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz: “Gone Fishing” [ENDED]

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

DarkEye - 02 August 2014 10:37 PM

Hi Renacimiento!
You could send me PM if you want and get a few points.If you have more time, browse
around gaming sites and maybe you’ll find some more.

Hi…

Okay, here I go, I know I’ll only get a few points, but anyway ... a little fun never hurts. I’ll send you a few now, I must thinking about the others, I have doubts about several of them, some of them I’m sure I have seen them but cannot remember which game it was.

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Renacimiento - 02 August 2014 07:45 PM

I would like to participate, but:

- I’m newbie.

Welcome! Don’t let being a newbie stop you from participating in these quizzes. The more the merrier, even if you won’t challenge for the title of ‘most pics guessed’...

- So far I could only guess 6 images, very few, although there are some pics that are extremely familiar.

I see you’re at 9. That’s not bad for a first try. You can always guess again if you’re doubting between two or more games for a particular picture. And if you have the time, you could always browse screenshot collections to find more.

Participating is more important than winning.
The worst thing that can happen is that you’ll slam your head into your desk when seeing which pics you missed that you should have gotten. At least that’s what’ll happen to me when DarkEye will post the results… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

TimovieMan - 03 August 2014 04:16 AM

I would like to participate, but:

- I’m newbie.

Welcome! Don’t let being a newbie stop you from participating in these quizzes. The more the merrier, even if you won’t challenge for the title of ‘most pics guessed’...

- So far I could only guess 6 images, very few, although there are some pics that are extremely familiar.

I see you’re at 9. That’s not bad for a first try. You can always guess again if you’re doubting between two or more games for a particular picture. And if you have the time, you could always browse screenshot collections to find more.

Participating is more important than winning.
The worst thing that can happen is that you’ll slam your head into your desk when seeing which pics you missed that you should have gotten. At least that’s what’ll happen to me when DarkEye will post the results… Tongue

Nicely said Tim, but when you know the future, I guess that you really should to upholster your desk and rather…

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

DarkEye - 03 August 2014 06:46 AM

Nicely said Tim, but when you know the future, I guess that you really should to upholster your desk and rather…

Fortunately I don’t have anger management issues. I’ll probably just post some raging smilies and that’ll be it…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Only 3 screens left!!!And according to the scoreboard, everything will stay open till
the end.

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

...you’ll slam your head into your desk when seeing which pics you missed that you should have gotten. At least that’s what’ll happen to me when DarkEye will post the results… Tongue

This is exactly what happens to me every time results are announced.  Wink

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

LAST 24 HOURS!!!And there are only 2 screens left unguessed.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Special announcement!
Last 24 hours is reserved for already active participants of my quiz only!I don’t like last minute surprises.
Thank you!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

DarkEye - 03 August 2014 04:17 PM

Special announcement!
Last 24 hours is reserved for already active participants of my quiz only!I don’t like last minute surprises.
Thank you!

Tongue

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

DarkEye - 03 August 2014 04:17 PM

Special announcement!
Thank you!

I saw this quiz like 30min ago, sent you a pm already with an answer not recognized yet. I see this post just now so I see im excluded. No prob, I don’t have time to fully participate in this game anyway. But an idea - maybe its better to add such important notice on 1st post, not on thread’s 3rd page. Tongue

I see you’re at 9.

After browsing shots through 3 times Im 99% certain to know only 12 games, so not much as well. But its still fun. Smile Might recognize few more if I’d have time to concentrate on the quiz.

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

lewuz - 03 August 2014 07:24 PM

I see you’re at 9.

After browsing shots through 3 times Im 99% certain to know only 12 games, so not much as well. But its still fun. Smile Might recognize few more if I’d have time to concentrate on the quiz.

Yes, I could guess 9 so far but I’m still trying to get some more, there are at least 10 more I’m sure have seen them and played those games, but at this moment I can’t discern exactly where, and honestly I don’t want to throw whatever name on the table until I hit the target. I like to be sure.

When Darkeye finally publish the results, I will want to kill myself when I finds out which games were.

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Renacimiento - 03 August 2014 08:16 PM

When Darkeye finally publish the results, I will want to kill myself when I finds out which games were.

Ha! You’re not the only one Renacimiento except I don’t really want to kill myself but I’ve just padded my desk (just to make sure!)  Laughing

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Lewuz, I’m really sorry but you’re too late for a party.I decided to make that measures
just to prevent scenario from the last quiz.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Hint for B2:Our main protagonist works a part time job for the sleazy photo shop owner.
Hint for 12:This game was first released in german language in the 2012 and It’s a
part of the series.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

DarkEye - 03 August 2014 11:00 PM

Lewuz, I’m really sorry but you’re too late for a party.I decided to make that measures
just to prevent scenario from the last quiz.

Maybe you should have announced that in advance, then?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top