• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Whats you’re favorite hidden gem adventure game?

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2003-11-21

PM

I think I’ve been mentioning it in every “obscure Adventure gem” thread but I just can’t help myself: Toonstruck.

Also Faust: Seven Games of the Soul is another Adventure game I am glad to have discovered despite so few people talking about it.

No good deed goes unpunished

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2014-07-07

PM

A PC game called The Omega Stone.

It’s a puzzle adventure with comparable gameplay and style to the Myst series. You travel to different ancient sites such as the Chichen Itza and Easter Island, solving puzzles in an effort to find a certain famous religious relic.

It’s first person,360 degree viewpoint game and the sequel to the Riddle of the Sphinx, but it can be played without prior knowledge of the first game.
The puzzles, for the most part require some good old lateral thinking and are reasonably challenging too.

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

I know I came a little late to the conversation and excuse me beforehand if my English is not perfect, but reading this thread I remember when I was a kid games like “Igor: Objective Uikokahonia “ a pretty decent adventure game that I always thought that deserved more attention in its time, I’m not saying it’s a hidden gem, but I don’t see it appointed so often or included in almost any list. And I was also thinking about “Curse Of Enchantia” or “Innocent Until Caught”.

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Total Posts: 77

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Duckman.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top