• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Mystery of the Wicked Village

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2004-03-05

PM

Looking down nostalgically onto “Murder in the Abbey”, I learned that the sequel “The Mystery of the Wicked Village” should be under development with release in 2014. However few screenshots can be found, does anyone know about its fate? Is it still under development? In that case, this is the one game I’m looking forward to!

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2014-07-11

PM

Only that it’s got an expected release date of 2015. Can’t really find much more info atm Frown

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

I was talking with a guy who was working at developer Alcachofa Soft back in the day. Our conversation was off the record, but as 1.5(!)years has passed, it has probably no relevance anymore and I can reveal what I heard about the topic. But I emphasize, this inf is old and was from ex-employee.

“Unfortunately Alcachofa Soft is currently “on hold” as a company, and all its projects discontinued.
After The Abbey the founders of the company decided to start new projects on our own and there’re no plans to continue with it.”

about Mystery of the Wicked Village:

“... I’m not 100% sure if ... are still looking for funding for that project.
I now they had the intention of continuing the game you mentioned, but don’t now it for sure.”

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top