• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Sunday 29 June 2014

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

The Path (2009) by Tale of Tales is one of my favorite games. AG doesn’t consider it an adventure game, but I do. No action elements, with the two adventure pillars of exploration and story in place. A surreal story loosely based on Little Red Ridinghood, told in images. The interpretation of what is happening is up to the player. Six girls in red, six different personalities. The meeting with their own special wolf will change them. In the screenshot Ruby (one leg in braces) is smoking the cigarette her wolf gave her.

PS: Tale of Tales is currently running a Kickstarter for a new game called
Sunset. They’ve already reached their goal.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

I liked this game from the first time I laid my eyes upon its screenshots (quite a few years ago).
Somehow it lookes like a game with great atmosphere.

A note to (stupid) oneself: play more advenures, play more advenures, play more advenures…

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 29 June 2014 09:39 AM

I liked this game from the first time I laid my eyes upon its screenshots (quite a few years ago).
Somehow it lookes like a game with great atmosphere.

Yes, it oozes atmosphere. I should have added that the music is great too.

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

It was a very nice game, though perhaps not up to everyone’s style. Surely recommeded to all David Lynch fans! Smile

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

By coincidence I just watched a Lets Play by vexxus5 which was so good I couldn’t stop watching long enough to search where to buy it!  His comments are very literate and full of classical references but not stuffy, which I love.  I think he must be an English professor or he’s missed his calling.

Very good game and will buy.  I’m just glad I wasn’t the one who had to run around in the forest getting lost.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I didn’t like The Graveyard “experience” but I suppose this one has bit more game in it?

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Yes, no puzzles but lots of exploration to find the wolf and collect objects that are relevant to the girl you’re playing. Some of those unlock rooms in Grandma’s house, where every girl ends up after she’s met her wolf.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top