• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

TimovieMan

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Daedalic Site Down for Weeks..

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-06-22

PM

What’s going on with Daedalic?  The site has been down for several weeks now, and the last news seem to have been a controlling stake buyout back in May.

Anyone know whats going on?

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I tried daedalic.com and daedalic.de and they both turn up as not available. Has Daedalic gone belly-up?

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Twitter says they are working on it.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 7445

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Dadedalic was taken over by a German book publisher, that might have something to do with it. The news raised some eyebrows, although they said they would continue making games.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

I don’t like this. Another Adventure Game Development Company going down? That’s really something to be worry about.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Didn’t Deadelic state in some interview that their games have never really made any huge numbers? I recall something like they’ve never made actual profits from them? So if that’s the case it isn’t that surprising, if they aren’t doing so hot.

Total Posts: 118

Joined 2011-08-01

PM

tomimt - 23 June 2014 02:30 AM

Didn’t Deadelic state in some interview that their games have never really made any huge numbers? I recall something like they’ve never made actual profits from them? So if that’s the case it isn’t that surprising, if they aren’t doing so hot.

If someone has a link to this article, please post…

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-06-24

PM

Hi all,

I’m Stefanie and I’m Community Manager @ Daedalic Entertainment.

Please don’t worry because of the sever breakdown. Bastei Lübbe is not shutting us down. We ‘only’ have some server issues that cost us more time than expected. We’re working on the problem and hope to get the sites back online asap.

Best,
Stef

Community Manager @ Daedalic Entertainment

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The site is up again with some info on the next publishing projects like Randal’s Monday, Fire and Silence.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Holaaa , someone from Daedalic is here. Finally.  Mouwaaah , I love you people!!

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-06-24

PM

Hi all,

daedalic.de is now online again, unfortunately our games homepages and forum not. I’ll get back on you when these services are available again.

If you have technical issues in the meantime please contact our support team directly via mail .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

Best,
Stef

PS: Thanks Adive and nice to meet you Smile

Community Manager @ Daedalic Entertainment

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top