• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Trump keeps on giving

President Trump on Thursday attended a meeting with European Union leaders in Brussels, where he apparently decided to air his grievances over Germany’s trade surplus with the U.S. “The Germans are evil, very evil,” Trump reportedly complained in the meeting, attendees told German newspaper Der Spiegel. “Look at the millions of cars they sell in the U.S. We’ll stop that.”

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Real life GTA

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i want to tell you a story but first, i want to say that the site had made the great mistake when announced a new owner without an instant** change at the site. it reminds of something similar i had when i was owning a studio and announced on the page that i got a new job ‘next to the studio’, and i did this in naive way as i am sharing my happiness with my clients and i swear and after this announcement the work at the studio had dropped too much , i could not find why until i emailed one of my very regular clients and asked him what is going on and why doesn’t he come anymore, and in amazement he told me ‘didnt you say you close the studio and got another job.’
100% true story and if one didnt get what i meant it doesn’t matter don’t bother to rethink about it.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Qatar is being cutoff by whole middleeast
N korea threats
Japan increasing military ties
S korea getting arsenal from allies
Russia doing drills of Metro escape
Iran tension
Merkel asking for separate EU body to fight Russia
France showing attitude to Russia
Refugee crisis
Chinese populating every country

Shit is gettin mad son

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i saw your quote Nomad, and let explain for your eyes only Tongue what i mean,
it’s commonly known and most ppl sell things when its useless to them which gives the feeling its useless and not in a good state, either losing (since most comers or guests do not know its voluntarily site) so the only thing that saves this picture is the new owner makes instant changes which ensure that whatever was with the site the new owner will pull it out and makes even better than how it was.
add to that the number of glitches and the mobiles/pads outlook of the site that didnt get fixed until today and many other downgrades all this support the idea that the site is sold in way of trying saving what can be saved.

and you only need to notice the state of the site and when exactly this drop took place, i am taking notes of this drop and the inactivity of the members and it did start to take place or happen since that announcement.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Advie - 05 June 2017 04:01 AM

i saw your quote Nomad, and let explain for your eyes only Tongue what i mean,

I dont know what your issue is with the site and i am lost on the subject ??
What happened am unaware of

AS far as my quote, that was error on my posting part, had same issues on this site
sometimes i dont even get to post with . error , so it wasnt directed to you

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 05 June 2017 03:18 AM

Qatar is being cutoff by whole middleeast

Yeah Saudi cutting ties with Qatar for funding ISIS, when they themselves are the biggest terrorist supporter. Hypocrites. Look how many of the hijackers in 911 are Saudis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks#Hijackers

Usama Bin Laden is also Saudi and it is known that the Bin Laden family has strong ties with the Bushes.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

And Trump closes a big weapons deal with them. Way to go Donald. When will you start making America great?

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

tsa - 05 June 2017 01:59 PM

And Trump closes a big weapons deal with them. Way to go Donald. When will you start making America great?

He is the gift that keeps on giving isn’t he? A good day these days is the rare day that does not involve Trump in the news *sigh*

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

World Cup in 2022 is going to be a bit awkward now…

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Lucien21 - 05 June 2017 03:19 PM

You mean even more awkward?

Russia 2018, Qatar 2022, .............................  North Korea 2026?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Qatar is paying for what it did to the whole region including Egypt

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 05 June 2017 03:42 PM
Lucien21 - 05 June 2017 03:19 PM

You mean even more awkward?

Russia 2018, Qatar 2022, .............................  North Korea 2026?

Phillipines has stopped sending workers to Qatar
Shops are being looted by Qataris to salvage all Ramadan supply and now shelves are empty
Maldives and Mauritius join the list of countries cutting ties with Qatar
Iran saying they will ship goods to Q by sea since all the airspace is pretty much blocked by countries that hate Q now

@soccerdude

Man you should have played PS3 exclusive MGS4, every mercenary on ground is a proxy like Snake, funded by unknown parties
Qatari’s were not innocent either

http://kataeb.org/regional/2017/06/06/the-1bn-hostage-deal-that-enraged-qatar-s-gulf-rivals

Advie - 05 June 2017 05:56 PM

Qatar is paying for what it did to the whole region including Egypt

Egypt and everyone is equally corrupt

http://www.gulf-times.com/story/552152/Leaked-emails-show-depth-of-anti-Qatar-campaign

This basically summarize whole cluster**** in region

All are pulling strings in self interest

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Nomad, from one was in the streets full-time of Cairo 15 days at 2011; Qatar and its Jazeera channel were fueling the so-called Arab spring, all those revolutions were not genuine…

i never wanna talks here anymore politics that is enough for me here,  because my strong opinions is only what i got i can not really negotiate it turn out bad afterall, so i d better stay away.

the link is not working btw

edited for assuring it was how i meant it to be polit me not wanting to talk into that subject nymore, but i found it might not really looks like it really .

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

LOL Roger Waters begins the band’s tour by attacking trump with a kinda fuck you msg ‘Trump is a Pig

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top