• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

SpeedBowalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Little Acre - An Irish adventure game with a twist!

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-06-16

PM

Hello fellow adventure gamers!

We’re a Dublin-based indie game studio called Pewter Games, currently making our first adventure title ‘The Little Acre’. We’re currently going through the Greenlight process, and would really appreciate your help!

It’s a traditional, 2D hand-animated adventure game with a bit of a twist. Our main characters Lily and Aidan get transported to another dimension from inside their garden shed. It’s in this world that the perspective switches to isometric, and the game-play becomes a little more action based. However, the characters spend some time travelling between these two worlds as the game progresses.

We know it’s a LOT of effort to log into your steam client and vote but if you think it looks cool then please do! If you hate it then please send it to your enemies and ask them to vote too. They sound like nice people.

THE LITTLE ACRE GREENLIGHT: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267868537

Thank you very much!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

That’s some good-looking adventure game graphics right there. Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Oh wow, that looks very nice. When can we expect to play the finished game?

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-06-16

PM

Thanks for the kind words guys! We’re targeting the end of this year, and are doing everything we can to hit that target.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top