• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Leisure Suit Larry’s Creator on Making a Remake, But Not Really Making One…(New York Post)

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/gamereport/leisure_suit_larry_creator_making_Z6I5YvLcAW15aqgSFTSx9N

I read this Review/Interview which published today on the New York Post and it has really pleased me to know that the remake isn’t gonna be by the book as Al stated that the Game well be Expanded and will have lots of changes to the Original release… and much more.

Total Posts: 34

Joined 2006-06-19

PM

Thanks for the link Advie - great interview and good to hear that it won’t just be a straightforward remake.

I am the founder of Alternative Magazine Online - a UK website offering alternative views on films, games, books, music and more! I am also currently working with Revolution Software co-founder/programmer Tony Warriner on ‘Revolution: The Quest for Game Development Greatness’ - now live on Kickstarter!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

MartyMcFly - 26 June 2012 01:17 PM

Thanks for the link Advie - great interview and good to hear that it won’t just be a straightforward remake.

Thanks you for considering such a tiny thing Smile

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

i knew this already…....i think they mentioned it in some other article a while back.i remember knowing about this when the “hunt” for Trowe and the suspicious accounts was on.can’t remember where i read about it though.

and it makes sense…..they wouldn’t need Al if it was just a straightforward remake.

Total Posts: 84

Joined 2012-06-18

PM

Good news! Decided to skip the remake when i heard of it but now i’ll buy the game with so much new stuff in it.

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2006-03-06

PM

Very cool stuff, I’m digging this kickstarter adventure movement happening.

I like how they’re planning to remake all of the Leisure Suit Larry games like this, that’s a very ambitious and fun goal.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top