• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Monday 5 May 2014

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Blue Heat (1997) is a game with FMV based on and including footage from the movie Cover Me starring Paul Sorvino, Elliot Gould, Corbin Bernsen et al. You play the role of a female undercover detective infiltrating the world of erotic/nude modeling in order to capture a serial killer. As such, it contains lots of nudity and is geared towards a mature audience. It is kind of a police procedural in that you have to collect and submit evidence to labs, establish motives, interrogate people, verify alibis, and, er… pose naked for photo shoots.

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

There seems to be a glut of sleazy FMV games from the mid-90s. Can we blame Basic Instinct for that?

More interesting than zombies I guess.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I have very good memories of Blue Heat. The murder investigation was interesting and the dialogues added an extra dimension. Once you chose an option, some or all of the other options would no longer be available, so you’d better save/restore often. It was fun to have people show me the door when I didn’t chose wisely, and going back to try again was not possible. Just like real life. Smile

I also have fond memories of the young guy at the police lab, a lovesick puppy who tries to date undercover agent Holly. But Holly already has a boyfriend and we even get to see suggestive shots of them in action.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 114

Joined 2007-08-24

PM

What?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top