• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

AnimeAdam

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

User Review Character Limitation?

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I posted a user review of Moebius yesterday afternoon, that seems to have disappeared into thin air! I know they need to be approved by a moderator but this usually doesn’t take this long, so I can only assume it has been eaten by the site software.

I was wondering if it was because there is a hidden character limitation that I had exceeded? Or if there is some other reason for this.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

There was an unusually large amount of ratings still awaiting approval, so yeah, moderator delay. Probably to do with the Easter weekend…

Nothing to do with a hidden character limitation (or else some of my own user reviews wouldn’t have made it either - GK1 in particular).

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Thanks, I can also see it has been approved now.

The only reason I got worried and thought the software might had eaten it, is that you are normally very fast to approve these. So I guess it is your own good work that has simply set the bar very high Tongue

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top