• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Wednesday 16 April 2014

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Louis Cat Orze: The Mystery of the Queen’s Necklace (1995) is an edutainment title dealing with the court of Louis XIV in which the aforementioned necklace in the title, which is meant for Princess Adelaide (shown eating above), goes missing and you need to recover it. I’m not the least bit interested in this type of historical material so I didn’t play for very long. Those Cryo Versailles games are collecting dust in my closet for the same reason as well.

Total Posts: 4253

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Ah, those devious games that make you learn something while all you want to do is waste some time by playing a game.
I hate them too.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I loved it!  Cool And that includes the graphics. It’s a children’s game and a very entertaining one. Cryo’s edutainment titles are totally different.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

zobraks - 16 April 2014 03:59 AM

Ah, those devious games that make you learn something while all you want to do is waste some time by playing a game.
I hate them too.

Actually, I really like edutainment games. They do have to be about subjects that I find interesting though. What the french aristocracy ate for lunch and how extravagant the items, to reference the above scene, isn’t one of them though. I’m more of a science and philosophy guy.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top