• News
  • Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Last finished game

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2011-07-05

PM

1954 Alcatraz – PC

An average point and click adventure game as the score would suggest. I thought the voice acting was probably the highlight. Didn’t really get stuck at any point from beginning to end. Had 1 hard crash.

According to GoG Galaxy - Play time was 11h 26min

5/10

Total Posts: 2144

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I just finished Thimbleweed Park. It was wonderful. Adventure game of the year? You bet.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on handheld systems- PS VITA, Nintendo DS and ipad mini.

Total Posts: 72

Joined 2018-01-11

PM

Mikekelly - 01 March 2020 06:15 AM

I just finished Thimbleweed Park. It was wonderful. Adventure game of the year? You bet.

Heart

I just started it, and while it plays great, and is quite funny, I’m a little over whelmed at how many characters.  And considering the stabs lucas arts developers have taken at sierra over the years for silly puzzle design, this game is almost as egregious in it’s puzzles.  Fun time though.

Can we be friends please?

Total Posts: 2591

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Replayed Uncharted 1&2

Still fun although the Blue guys at the end of 2 are stall a pain in the ass.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 72

Joined 2018-01-11

PM

‘congrats Lucien!  I really love parts of Uncharted.  I just wish I could skip all of the shooting people behind waist-high walls.  I’ve been meaning to boot these up again, as I’ve never beaten any of them.

I beat the Wii port of the Gamecube Remake of Resident Evil 1!  Now all I have to do is beat RE 2, and 3, and Code: veronica, and zero, and 4, and revelations and revelations 2, and then RESI 2 Remake, and then…. jesus christ.

Can we be friends please?

Total Posts: 471

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Thimbleweed park just didnt connect with me. I made it halfway through and gave up. Love the uncharted series. Im still slowly working my way through cold steel 3.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!