• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04AnimeAdamCaliMonkCharophycean

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Friday 11 April 2014

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Another day, another vampire game. This time it’s Terror T.R.A.X.: Track of the Vampire (1995) and the screenshot is from an in-game commercial for a dating service. This is one of those simplistic interactive movies where gameplay consists entirely of quick time events, having to quickly choose from text choices shown on screen in order to progress the movie as you wish.

If you’re one of those people that doesn’t like that jerky hand-held camera crap that got kind of popular in the last decade in movies, than you will probably be annoyed at times with this game. In fact, it’s hard to actually take good screenshots from the game as most of them come out blurry due to the constant camera movement.

In addition to vampires you also track a resurrected serial killer who seems to be just a little inspired by Wes Craven’s Shocker. I should probably mention the game is for mature audiences and features gore as well.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Vamps, I’d say. (if it was featured in the quiz)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

diego - 10 April 2014 09:35 PM

Vamps, I’d say. (if it was featured in the quiz)

If you want to know the answer, read below.

You guessed wrong. They’re actually vampires. Better luck next time!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top