• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04LBRTY

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: “Train, train, train…....” (PM only!) [ENDED!]

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 12 April 2014 02:40 PM

I also replayed the intro several times trying to make sense of what was going on in vain!!! It was a wonderfully long entertaining game that ended up not making sense ...yet & I’m looking forward to The Last Crown - sometime!

Me too. Very much. Smile

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

chrissie - 11 April 2014 03:02 PM

Thank you diego! I loved that film but can’t remember whether it had any indians in it?

It did. Mel Brooks himself played the (Yiddish) Indian chief.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

TimovieMan - 13 April 2014 02:33 AM
chrissie - 11 April 2014 03:02 PM

Thank you diego! I loved that film but can’t remember whether it had any indians in it?

It did. Mel Brooks himself played the (Yiddish) Indian chief.

Thank you for that very amusing clip Tim, it’s such a long time ago I watched that film I’d forgotten about that scene!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

And after you’re finished with Blazing Saddles, go see Maverick Grin (the best Indians scene EVER! Tongue)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

diego - 13 April 2014 06:06 PM

And after you’re finished with Blazing Saddles, go see Maverick Grin (the best Indians scene EVER! Tongue)

I know I watched that film when it came out on DVD, enjoyed it but don’t remember it too well because it was with some friends also enjoying erm ......a few drinks too!!! That was a very funny clip! - is that the same game where ‘Mel Gibson’ claims to be the lost long husband of ‘Jodie Foster’?

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I believe you’re thinking of Richard Gere in the drama Sommersby.

Or my sarcasm meter is broken again…  Sealed Lips

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

TimovieMan - 14 April 2014 02:59 PM

I believe you’re thinking of Richard Gere in the drama Sommersby.

Or my sarcasm meter is broken again…  Sealed Lips

Thank you Tim - that jogged my memory! I’m relieved now! I couldn’t work how that thought in Maverick fitted somehow - it was a long time ago I watched both those films!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top