• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Henk61

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Need help testing puzzles for my game!

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-02-23

PM

Hi there adventure game lovers,

My husband and I are working on a game and need non-programmers to test out our puzzles for feasibility. We are very new to designing puzzles and just need some feedback.

If you’re interested in helping (and don’t know anything at all about programming) please let me know! I could use several people’s help. Smile

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

I could help but I do write code for a living. I’m not sure if that’s a requirement or just you saying “don’t worry, you don’t need to know how to write code”.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-02-23

PM

Actually I do need someone who’s never looked at code before, that way I can test if such a person could solve puzzles involving programming by just using deduction and some hints.

But thank you for volunteering! Smile

Total Posts: 133

Joined 2009-12-05

PM

herbalcell - 24 February 2014 12:19 AM

Actually I do need someone who’s never looked at code before, that way I can test if such a person could solve puzzles involving programming by just using deduction and some hints.

But thank you for volunteering! Smile

Sounds like this chose your own adventure book I used to read when I was a kid. It included computer puzzles designed to be programed on a commodore 64. They were fun and you didn’t need advanced skills to do them. Some typing on the command line and some sort of effect would appear on the screen. I’d be willing to give it a try. I am not a programmer by profession but I did some in passing. Plus I have been a beta tester before.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top