• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordzwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Deck13/Cranberry ,two recent casualties in the adventure gaming race ?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Since Deck13 took over Cranberry Productions ,June ,Last year ,there were no updates for any upcoming adventures from the company ,also Deck13 had given one RP/Action game Blood Knights since then ,and ready to give another Action Lords of the Fallen this year ..

I think it might be obvious now that Jan Klose had took a different direction away from the genre.

Any news to confirm or deny this ?, I will be glad (maybe both ways). Cool

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Cranberry productions closed their office after Lost Chronicles of Zerzura was released and the staff moved to DTP to make online games.

DTP went out of business shortly after.

So none of this was recent activity.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lucien21 - 29 January 2014 04:52 PM

Cranberry productions closed their office after Lost Chronicles of Zerzura was released and the staff moved to DTP to make online games.

DTP went out of business shortly after.

So none of this was recent activity.

Cranberry team moved to Deck13 not dtp as Jan Klose had explained “The team from Cranberry will help us to better perceive our diverse possibilities in the games sector,” . the point is what Deck13 is up to , not those 2 (you mentioned) .

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Jack Keane 2 was released half a year ago.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

diego - 29 January 2014 05:24 PM

Jack Keane 2 was released half a year ago.

yea and half year ago exactly Deck13 took over Cranberry ! and this game was in production since early 2012 . I did my googling before I post , and I can tell (I bet) that Deck13 is now out of the race as well! Frown

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Two of the guys from Cranberry made this.. http://www.tinnitus-games.de/9.html

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

The Black Mirror 2 and 3 were some of my favorite adventure games.

This game looks right up my alley since it is from all the people that made those great games:

https://www.zodiac-store.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=601

I’ll have to pick it up and give it a spin - sounds great!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top