• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

GJYDawn322

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Soft copy of Outcry?

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

It sells on Amazon for about a dollar but I don’t live in the states. Is there any site that sells a downloadable copy?

Total Posts: 114

Joined 2007-08-24

PM

Gamersgate for €7 or the AdventureShop for €3 (not sure what’s the DRM/activation limit status here).

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Thanks - I wonder why the game entry doesn’t like to Adventureshop, I didn’t even think to check since I know they’re working with AG.

Total Posts: 114

Joined 2007-08-24

PM

Is that “partnership” still going? Since the Adventureshop is now under Gamesplanet, and the support section is no longer a part of this forum, I figured that connection had been severed at some point (apart from an affiliate program).

The missing links are probably just an omission though, bound to happen with a huge catalogue like this. Should probably ping someone at the helm.

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

MoP - 29 January 2014 08:25 AM

The missing links are probably just an omission though.

Actually, AG are just sorting out some business issues with the shop. The links should hopefully be back soon though.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top