• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Desperate

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-01-23

PM

Hello Forum,

I am desperately looking for an adventure that seemed to be mind boggling when I was young. Unfortunately I can’t remember a lot of the game it self, even less the name. I only know that it contained Dragons that were used as Planes( A cabin strapped on a dragons back). And Dragon eggs. Those are the only things i can remember. Do you have any idea, which adventure that might have been?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Sashwat

Total Posts: 98

Joined 2004-02-16

PM

Are you sure it’s an adventure game and not an action game? Also, do you remember anything about the graphics (cartoony, realistic, perhaps a dominant colour)? How long ago is “when I was young”?

Madre de Dios, es el Pollo Diablo!

Joined 2014-01-23

PM

Hi PolloDiablo,

thanks for your fast response! It was approximately 13-14 Years ago, but I can’t remember exactly. The graphic was cartoony. It was an point-and-click-graphic adventure if i’m not completely wrong.

Best regards,
Sashwat

Total Posts: 298

Joined 2004-08-15

PM

Hey Sashwat, do you by any chance speak German? While I don’t remember any dragon eggs in it, and I wouldn’t call its graphics cartoony either, the rest of your description reminds me of Höhlenwelt Saga.

Joined 2014-01-23

PM

Hello Ozzie,

just looked at the screenshots and thats definitely it! Thank you so much! That must be the reason why I never found anything about it, as it was only published in german.(should get translated in my opinion) Smile. And yes they are drakken not dragons, that may have mislead some people.

Thanks again!

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2006-03-28

PM

Darn—I thought this was going to be about a new game coming out titled “Desperate”!

Total Posts: 487

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

lol I first thought you were looking for Pern Dragonriders, but I believe there aren’t many people who know there was a game inspired from the books, are there ?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top