• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz: If you want an education [ended]

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

12 The Dark Eye
74 The Crystal Key 2

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

108 Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun

Total Posts: 183

Joined 2008-03-28

PM

So you want to keep looking or is it time for hints? (not that I have any).
Wilco is the only one with a maximum score so far so he might still know more?

Round 4 is still open btw.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

63 Cognition: an Erica Reed Thriller Episode 3

Still looking HandsFree! It would be great if you could allow at least another 12 hours before finishing this round? It’s a nice quiz but it’s moving along like a whirlwind - I can only speak for myself but have to fit in working, eating, sleeping etc!!!!

Joined 2008-03-28

PM

chrissie - 04 January 2014 06:48 PM

it’s moving along like a whirlwind

I’ve looked at older round-based-quizzes and usually rounds only lasted a few hours, so I assume this counts as a slow one! Compared to pm’s this is quite hectic though I agree.

I’ll keep this round open until noon or so.

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

This one moved too fast for me because I couldn’t be online much today, and the few I thought I knew were already guessed.  Thanks for all your work on this, HF.  I look forward to next time.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

is #80 Chronomaster?

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

HandsFree - 04 January 2014 07:24 PM

I’ll keep this round open until noon or so.

Thank you HandsFree!

64 Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

I’m sure enjoying watching this. Handsfree, this is a great quiz. I like it too that I can see the answers, and I look at what people guessed and then I go back to the pictures and I usually think that I should have known that!  Maybe it goes too fast this way rather than PM the quizmaster, but, it is more fun for people who are lurking.

Total Posts: 69

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

PM-quizzes are rubbish. I like to see what others have guessed. It’s part of the enjoyment here. I also like to guess them myself before revealing the spoiler tags, which is NOT possible in PM-quiz

~ Flight Of The Amazon Queen ~ Best Adventure ever!

Joined 2008-03-28

PM

Ok, sorry for the delay.
80. is not Chronomaster, the other guesses are correct.
With 14 pics left unguessed I suggest 7 guesses for round 5, starting now.

Of course everyone is still welcome to give answers, but I like to ask SweetDalilah, wilco and chrissie to let me/us know when they are done looking for the last pics (we don’t need to keep the round open when nobody is trying anymore).

left unguessed:
13, 19, 31, 36, 45, 48, 56, 58, 80, 96, 102, 103, 107, 109.

NB about the pm vs rounds discussion: as a player I prefer pm because you can just anwer what you know without those pics being snatched by others. And with less time pressure.
As a quizmaker I don’t mind either way. And I can understand the rounds are more interesting for the bystanders Wink
So it’s good to have both methods used once in a while, that’s why this one is rounds (cause pm has been used more often I think).

Joined 2008-03-28

PM

Not all pics are easier when zoomed out, but a few are:

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

HandsFree - 05 January 2014 10:17 AM

Of course everyone is still welcome to give answers, but I like to ask SweetDalilah, wilco and chrissie to let me/us know when they are done looking for the last pics (we don’t need to keep the round open when nobody is trying anymore)

Thanks HandsFree for allowing more time on the last round! I’d like to keep looking for pics but unfortunately work (& sleep!) commitments means that I have no more time until Tuesday morning - so please don’t wait for me to conclude the quiz.

HandsFree - 05 January 2014 10:17 AM

NB about the pm vs rounds discussion: as a player I prefer pm because you can just anwer what you know without those pics being snatched by others. And with less time pressure.
As a quizmaker I don’t mind either way. And I can understand the rounds are more interesting for the bystanders Wink
So it’s good to have both methods used once in a while, that’s why this one is rounds (cause pm has been used more often I think).

I agree HandsFree but I don’t mind a posting quiz if I have the time. Up until now I have been lucky enough to have had free days to keep up with most of them but unfortunately this time the it has coincided with a heavy work schedule so PM would have been preferable!

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Don’t know if I can find any more answers, probably not, but I’ll try if I have time later.
Thanks for the quiz, HandsFree, fun stuff. Don’t really have an opinion about what type of quiz is better. I agree that each one has its benefits.

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

109. Anacapri: The Dream

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top