• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz: If you want an education [ended]

Total Posts: 69

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

Yes, thank you. It was a lot of fun!  Heart  Thumbs Up

~ Flight Of The Amazon Queen ~ Best Adventure ever!

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Congratulations wilco! & thank you HandsFree for a very enjoyable quiz!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Thanks for the quiz, HandsFree!

Congrats to wilco, SweetD and chrissie for the great score on what I considered a really hard quiz. Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

HandsFree - 07 January 2014 07:26 PM

Who’s next?

Me, me, me!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Congratulations to wilco and chrissie, who shared a 2nd place with me. It was a tough fight but we still managed to get the even result Grin Kiss

Would you believe if I said that I thought 102 was Conspiracies 2 but couldn’t find that screen anywhere and all the other bookshelves in the game looked different, so I’ve let go of the idea…  Confused Shifty Eyed  Foot in mouth

And thanks to HandsFree for a wonderful quiz!

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 5594

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Kudos to Wilco, Sweet D. and Chrissie for those fine scores, and thanks for all the hair pulling, HandsFree!  Thumbs Up

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top