• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Gliese Productions - “The Loop” and “The Madness”

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2013-04-25

PM

Hello everyone!

I wanted to introduce you all to two free puzzle adventure/visual novel games by Gliese Productions.  I tend to frequent a visual novel creator forum, hence probably why I haven’t seen these games mentioned anywhere here as they are under everyone’s radar.  But they are AG as there are puzzles and riddles.  I will admit I haven’t personally played them as I don’t do horror theme games (I’m quite the chicken).  But it’s FREE so I’m sure some of you may be willing to try them out Grin Both games were made in Renpy Python, so it “should” work for PC, Mac and Linux.

The Loop - A lonely writer wakes up in the middle of the night. He doesn’t feel like he’s about to fall back asleep, so he gets up to have a drink. Something doesn’t feel quite right though…  What he doesn’t know is that he’s in a loop, stuck forever in an endless loop of the same mundane events at the hands of a mysterious ghastly clown figure. But not everything is as it seems… There are clues, riddles scattered around the false world of this insane dream, and it’s up to you to guide the protagonist into solving the puzzles laid out before him and escape from the loop.

Rated Teen (Recommend 13+) for: Violence, Minimal blood and gore, Use of Alcohol and Tobacco
You can download the game here: http://www.mediafire.com/?1kxe1t9t0c4aqod

The Madness - Insanity is a cold blanket over icy lies a black light under dark skies heavy wings to flee laden ties a true blessing when the heart dies

Are you ready to descend into the deepest crevass of the human subconscious?
Peel away the layers of the mind one by one as you solve perplexing puzzles, untangle webs of clues and crack codes, leading you closer and closer to the truth behind the insanity…  The surreal, almost absurdist take on Freudian psychology will take you into the mind of a madman, as you navigate around the crumbling mind solving enigmatic riddles…

But will you manage to hold on to your own sanity?

Rated Mature (Recommend 16+) for: Violence, Blood and gore, Sexual Content, Use of Alcohol, Partial Nudity.  Warning: This product may contain sensitive, traumatic and/or triggering content. Gliese Productions will not be held liable for mental breakdowns or loss of sanity that may occur.
You can download the game here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/oatyylj7ot45u2o/The_Madness-1.2-all.zip

Games Played: Ace Attorney (PW 1-3, Apollo Justice, Miles Investigation), Hotel Dusk and Last Window, Professor Layton (Curious Village, Diabolical Box, Unwound Future, Lost Specter), 999 and Zero Escape, Walking Dead S1-2, Trace Memory, Area-X, Time Hollow, Ghost Trick, Indian Jones FoA   Currently Playing: Portal 2, PL - Miracle Mask, Dangan Ronpa

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Roxie - 24 November 2013 12:44 PM

Gliese Productions will not be held liable for mental breakdowns or loss of sanity that may occur.

Grin

Way to promote the game! Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top