• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabrielrtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Whatever Happened to ‘The City of Metronome’?

Total Posts: 67

Joined 2005-10-04

PM

Anyone remember this promising title. A game with a beautiful atmosphere, where you played as a blind kid (I think), that used imitating sounds to solve puzzles. It was like a platformer/ adventure game. A prototype was made many years ago, a few short trailers, and a website, but a quick look and I can’t find any recent updates. Eventually, I think the creators weren’t able to get a publisher or investor interested in the project though.

It’s a shame as, with kickstarter now in existence, this is the game I would’ve liked to have supported more than any others.

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Terramax - 20 November 2013 09:47 PM

Whatever happened to ‘The City of Metronome’?

Obviously the same thing that happened to Destinies (another game I was looking forward to).

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 2060

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

I think they made a contract with Sony, but there were no news from them for the past few years. The project is either dead or it is taking a lot of time to develop, like some other PlayStation titles. The game looked and sounded really good. “New Loom” they called it…

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Tarsier Studios’s website still doesn’t say much about it, and I think it’ll be a long while before we do see any more of it, if it is still in development.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 67

Joined 2005-10-04

PM

“What a pity” is all I can say Meh

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top