• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445rtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Which game should I play next

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2004-08-03

PM

The choices are as follows:

Alter Ego
Gray Matter
Haunted
Lost Chronicles of Zerzuza
Mata Hari
Memento Mori
The Rockin Dead

If you could please explain why it would be awesome. I’m on an air card right now and I only get to download 10 GB per month so each choice is important.

I like all styles of games so style isn’t important.

Thanks in advance.

YouTube: Weird Gaming Adventure
IG: weird_gaming_adventure

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Gray Matter is the best of those (given that I haven’t played Zerzura, Haunted, Mata Hari or The Rocking Dead Tongue but I am fairly certain it still is). It would also be a good taste of Jane Jensen before Moebius comes out.

I’ve also played (and liked) Alter Ego and Memento Mori but while they are nice and atmospheric, they’re not nearly as good as GM, and I think shorter also.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Captain Blondebeard - 19 November 2013 11:00 PM

The choices are as follows:

Alter Ego
Gray Matter
Haunted
Lost Chronicles of Zerzuza
Mata Hari
Memento Mori
The Rockin Dead

If you could please explain why it would be awesome. I’m on an air card right now and I only get to download 10 GB per month so each choice is important.

I like all styles of games so style isn’t important.

Thanks in advance.

I am not sure I can really explain why (but I will try) but the three games should top the list are
Gray Matter (charming story, decent game-playing and graphics far from disappointing )
Haunted (nice 3d animations, creative game-playing where you chose partners as inventory items)
Memento Mori (story full of twists and great graphics and animation and has very decent game-playing)

Lost Chronicles of Zerzuza(nice story and graphics but very easy gameplaying, I always hated easy adventures)

Alter Ego (looks intriguing at the beginning but starts to get so boring at its 2nd quarter I enjoyed the pixel hunting though others mostly hated it)

I would say if you have those 10GB only per month you defiantly should stay away from The Rockin Dead and Mata Hari

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2004-08-03

PM

Thanks so much everyone. I think I will go with the top recommendation in Gray Matter.

YouTube: Weird Gaming Adventure
IG: weird_gaming_adventure

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

You should play “Gray Matter” - I’ve never seen a positive review of “Rockin’ Dead” ever. However, Gray Matter despite some low budget cut scenes is an excellent adventure game.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top